**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Thread rn:
calm-before-storm-1024x554.jpg

I dunno boys…. The more I think about this Hurley news it feels like a leverage play to me.

Last time I checked the Lakers FO & Woj don’t really rock like that. It’s been shown in the past. Woj never really had an in with Lakers reporting. It’s really always been Shams.
And Dan is Woj’s guy. I think they are leveraging UConn to give Hurley the bag.
It just all of a sudden came outta nowhere.

“Somebody’s lying… Smells like somebody’s lying… I don’t see no fire “

I dunno boys…. The more I think about this Hurley news it feels like a leverage play to me.

Last time I checked the Lakers FO & Woj don’t really rock like that. It’s been shown in the past. Woj never really had an in with Lakers reporting. It’s really always been Shams.

How many coaches got bigger contracts once the Laker opening was announced....

Wouldn’t be surprised.

Honestly, I think the klutch era might be coming to an end soon or atleast a little less meddling in the roster choices and such. Woj historically has had beef with them so I can kinda see it as Jeanie and co. bringing him back to the fold. Shams is a klutch guy so I can see his laker information starting to be nerfed.

We don’t know the specifics of any real deal, but it feels like buss is finally ready to put some serious dough in the coaching and farm systems to be in place.

It could definitely mean Dan is hoping Uconn pays him more than his april offer but realistically they could not touch what the Lakers can offer him so perhaps it comes down to maybe his wife doesn’t want to go.

Last edited:
Enjoy the summer boys... no need to galaxy brain any of this stuff.

Now matter what, Pelinka will find a way to screw this up.

Lol, j/k..kinda.

I hope not.

My sources say this is legit
Jeanie is embarrassed by the coaching carousel and they want stability and culture change for the next era

In Jeanie we trust

As long as Dlo is the starting PG, the team is going nowhere. Get that loser off this team, replace him with someone capable, hire a good coach, and I have faith in this team.

I understand he may be the "best" option for the Lakers right now, but if that's the case, I wholeheartedly believe the team goes nowhere. If he's still on the team playing, he needs to be a bench player.

They need to hit on the margins. Way easier said than done though.

May be a long couple of years for you.

I doubt it. He clearly isn't in the Lakers' future plans. This dude is out of here soon. I'm just hoping it is very soon.

I'm not sure how you can watch him and not see all the loser tendencies and still be a fan. You clearly have to see he's not a winning basketball player.

Back
Top Bottom