**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

D'Lo had his chances.

38yapg.jpg

He'll never learn. He is what he is. He's a loser. He's not going to figure it out in his 10th season.

Just look at what Reaves said in his exit interview verses what Dlo said. Perfect example of his loser mentality mixed in with his lack of accountability.

I feel like signing Hurley for 10 years makes it easy for me to deal with more Bron and AD in the time being.

He'll never learn. He is what he is. He's a loser. He's not going to figure it out in his 10th season.

Just look at what Reaves said in his exit interview verses what Dlo said. Perfect example of his loser mentality mixed in with his lack of accountability.
u to dlo

dwrwcuo6pf291.png

Doing the same thing and expecting a different result is... 😬😬😬
patterns.jpg
If wise people shouldn’t doubt patterns then why do the Lakers keep insisting on weakxxx 1-Big lineups when the championship PATTERN has shown that the Lakers ONLY win titles with 2-Big lineups

👀
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
I ain't gon lie. DLo had some moments during the reg season that made me think his *** finally turned the corner. And then..........:smh:

The MIL game. 🔥

Not that I expected him to leave, but reading this article just confirms he's planted his roots here and isn't moving.

If he turns down $100M and stays at UConn……..will be pretty embarrassing for Jeanie

I think he accepts the offer. If he really wants to come to the NBA like he says, no other offer will be as good as this one
If a contract is agreed upon, when will word leak that Magic closed the deal?
I remember watching this live and my Pops telling me at the time, had Magic missed the shot, Kareem would’ve been there for the put back with 2 seconds still left on the clock so there was no chance we would lose that game
Capture.PNG

"The news right now is that there should be some news pretty soon."

"Now the news is that there could possibly be some news any second."

"Ok, thanks for sticking around. Here's the news: there should be some news tomorrow."

Back
Top Bottom