**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No, he wouldn't. Dude opted-in because he had no value to cap space teams. Had to sign a two year deal because he had no market last summer.
Leverage as D'Angelo would say.

I don't get why the Lakers agreed to the player option. Did he have some some of offer elsewhere last season? Possibly.

Essentials is a good dude, but the Dlo love I don't get. I rooted heavy for Dlo too and I am ashamed of it. I woke up after 9 seasons.

It's time brother. It's a liberating feeling.

Liked him when I watched his first game as a Laker. They did him pretty greezy on his way out. Gotta remember he was still a 20 year old kid.
Got traded to BK. Anecdotally a really good dude to a lot of people behind the scenes and away from basketball.

He came back, and team got a huge jolt. Team plays better with him on the court.
And he hates Darvin Ham.

Pretty simple.

Liked him when I watched his first game as a Laker. They did him pretty greezy on his way out.
Nobody in the locker room trusted him because of the dumb **** he did. That's his own fault. And something is still off with him because his (regular season) play warrants at least 20Ms yet nobody wants him. Maybe it's him...

No Dunn, Wright or Holiday if the team wanted a budget backup PG.

Guess they can wait it out to see if the market squeezes someone like Fultz, Morris or DSJ.

Hypotactically, would do you Rui, D'Lo and JHS for LaVine and top 10 protected first rounder?
1719880204069.gif

Just get DLo outta LA

(Jk I’d rather just send him on the next Space X to the moon if possible. No Lavine please)

Back
Top Bottom