**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

They better not hire no JJ Reddick. Them players ain't gonna listen to him with that over the top "I'm smarter than everybody" attitude.

They may.

But I don’t see how they can. They kind of embarrassed JJ in this process. And what was already a tough job would be significantly harder knowing he was a consolation prize.

Not surprised. He's an east coast guy. Knicks job is probably the only one he'd leave UConn for.

Anyone brighter than Ham is fine.

They better not hire no JJ Reddick. Them players ain't gonna listen to him with that over the top "I'm smarter than everybody" attitude.
I shall repeat what I said last month: it would be a COLOSSAL mistake for the Lakers to hire JJ Redick as head coach

The better move would be to hire Borrego as HC and make Brooks, Rondo, and Cassell the assistants.

Leave JJ alone with his ABC gig and his podcast

Lakers essentially offered $3mil extra for 10x the stress.

Bad move.

If they were going to get him. It had to be an outrageous number.
Eggzactly… California taxes plus us crazy fly by night psycho Lakers fans that would be ready to turn on you after a 3 game losing streak.

Who would want that stress for the money

I shall repeat what I said last month: it would be a COLOSSAL mistake for the Lakers to hire JJ Redick as head coach

The better move would be to hire Borrego as HC and make Brooks, Rondo, and Cassell the assistants.

Leave JJ alone with his ABC gig and his podcast
Honestly if I’m JJ. I’d publicly take my name out of the running just to pour it on more.
Not that we wanted JJ. But he did get kinda humiliated by being left for a “more attractive girl”

Eggzactly… California taxes plus us crazy fly by night psycho Lakers fans that would be ready to turn on you after a 3 game losing streak.

Who would want that stress for the money
Plus the family ties to the northeast. It had to be like $15M+ per year to get outta him there.

Back
Top Bottom