**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

From a salary perspective. Lakers are at 11 roster spots. $161.9mil (giving Max $6mil) and no decision on DLo, Hayes & Reddish salaries. If Hayes & Reddish both opt in and they use the 55th pick. They have to start unloading somebody because they will already be at the maximum 14 guys, and just short of having the MLE space available.

-55 is whoever
-Gabe & JHS get moved for a Center
-Max Lewis gets dumped for a future conditional second.
-Someone gets a new deal.
-Have the Tax Payer MLE $5mil for somebody

Rob can't win...yall mad he didn't make a trade but if he didn't make the trade you wanted, yall would be killing him.

If it take 5 FRPs for a guy who never made an all star team I believe Rob when he says making a trade is difficult.

Especially with this stupid apron thing.

It's a funny quote. I agree with him though honestly.

Unless you're deep enough to spare players, you likely are screwed in trying to make big impact moves.

I posted it for a specific reason though :nerd:

Nobody wanted the #17 pick I figured nothing was going to happen trade wise tonight.

Just going to have to aggregate some players, salaries and I guess the 2 future picks we have available to make an upgrade.

This was a good night.

Rob can't win...yall mad he didn't make a trade but if he didn't make the trade you wanted, yall would be killing him.

If it take 5 FRPs for a guy who never made an all star team I believe Rob when he says making a trade is difficult.

Especially with this stupid apron thing.
Just wait and see how many people will be up in arms tomorrow when they draft Bronny… with a meaningless 55th pick.

Back
Top Bottom