**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1719694165234.jpeg

Paging pmatic pmatic
tantrum-kicking.gif

Capture.PNG

Just a hint of what the cap sheet would look like if Bron took a discount. If they use the NTPMLE (or anything over $5M of the MLE), they can't go past the $178M figure, so someone has to be moved. But I imagine it'll be at least two or three changes incoming.

Why does Bron want Klay tho? That doesn't seem right to me.

Steph, completely get.
Dray, I get.

Klay? I don't see where Bron thinks he's a piece that can help. Unless he's tryin to make double moves WITH Klay.

Haven't really been following this. Did the Warriors not offer Klay a contract? I thought they did, but he didn't like the money + years or something like that.

He's willing to get less elsewhere because he was upset at what the Warriors were offering him?

Need youth, athleticism, defense, and size.

Klay wouldn’t be at the top of my list but if you can get him AND check some of those other boxes then I’m game

He's a shooter and appears the coaching philosophy is going to lean heavy into taking a lot more 3s.

I assume they would trade D'Lo/Gabe/etc to try and upgrade the C or get another wing.

Why does Bron want Klay tho? That doesn't seem right to me.

Steph, completely get.
Dray, I get.

Klay? I don't see where Bron thinks he's a piece that can help. Unless he's tryin to make double moves WITH Klay.
Brand recognition. He believes he can trust Klay when it's nut crunching time.

Back
Top Bottom