**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The hell you doin in here elpablo21 elpablo21 ? :lol:

Don't be snoopin :lol:
Main thread kinda slow but don't mind me

Ev7dDbrXAAEryy_.jpg

I'm looking at all the centers, and just don't see who would trade their center for D'Lo and his salary.

Jazz tanking for Flagg can we pull Kessler x sexton for Dlo x Vincent x jhs x picks or whatever combo?

If not, would Orlando be interested in Dlo for Wendell carter?

Jazz tanking for Flagg can we pull Kessler x sexton for Dlo x Vincent x jhs x picks or whatever combo?

I don't think they're necessarily tanking. They've shown they can compete for a play-in spot when they're serious about competing the last two seasons.

I don't think they're necessarily tanking. They've shown they can compete for a play-in spot when they're serious about competing the last two seasons.

You said you can see them packaging something + Dlo for a wing or center. Who though? WCJr? I'm having a hard time figuring out who this player can be.

1719702602229.jpeg

If I’m Utah I don’t want two guards… and maybe you include a pick IDK but you get a defensive guard, center and athletic forward. Maybe this plus Klay and call it an offseason

Back
Top Bottom