**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Surely you're not pressed over losing *checks notes* TAUREEN PRINCE.

Losing the value of a 6'7 wing that plays okay defense and shoots 37-39% from three just not good.

Ska, that.

I don't give a damn about losing him like he's the key to something, but letting him walk for a min contract is just...... :lol: Just like letting Caruso walk for nothing. (and now he's in OKC about to cause a lot of stress in the West, similar to what KCP did for Denver after we dealt him. :smh: )

It's ok tho, our GM can do whatever he wants, his seat won't ever get warm, excuses will go in all directions but his. Not that it matters, we don't care about winning anymore, we just want our guys to go out and have some fun. Just try hard and stuff. :rolleyes

Call me crazy, but Rui for Cam Johnson straight up is a fair trade. Rui is younger, cheaper and doesn't get as hurt. Cam has better role player traits/skills and a sharpshooter. If push came to shove, I'd give the Nets JHS.

Cam Johnson from 3 will turn to JHS the second he puts on a Laker jersey

I'd go after Center in trade, try to open up the TPMLE to go for a guard.

Really like WCJ, but not at the price of DLo. If they'd do Gabe, JHS & Hayes + 1st for WCJ. I'm in there.
Then you can go back and get either Bismack as a veteran guy who is pretty steady, or commit to Wood as the 3rd C.

TPMLE on either Fultz, Lonnie, Dinwiddie, DSJ

I watched Cam Johnson since I'm in NY. He's a solid player, but he's "soft" And not to be a meme, but after watching Dlo these last 1.5 seasons, the Lakers need some toughness. And when I say toughness, I'm not talking about guys that would win in a fight :lol: . Need guys who are physical and can do the dirty work alongside their skills.

I think Laker fans are glorifying him a lot. I don't think he would flourish on a team with so much attention. He has a skillset that fits on this team. I just have a hard time believing he will show up in the playoffs as a Laker from what I saw in his Brooklyn stint, specifically this season.

Just my two cents.

449853044_865916485570746_2409499956225206339_n.jpg

Trying to be level-headed, I think Pelinka is doing the right thing holding off on using the firsts for minimal improvement.

It's probably best to return the group and see how they perform under Redick. I think they are in the 5-6 range with good play, health and some luck.

bron.gif

I bet most everyone on this thread disagrees with what they call “common sense.”

Prove the below wrong, bet you can’t cause it’s common knowledge based on FACT that AD has never reached the Finals as a FULL TIME CENTER

What type of championship STANDARDS do YOU have? Or have you been so accustomed to MEDIOCRITY the last 14 years that YOU FORGOT what the Lakers championship formula is?

Last edited:
I liked the AD-Wood-Bron look last season. And that was with Wood shooting like ****. Would like to see more of it, as well as with Rui and Vando in Wood's spot.

Back
Top Bottom