**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Screenshot_20240703_072302_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220911-122922_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240703_072430_Chrome.jpg

I am going FULL BLAST til the end of next season or until Pelinka steps down or until they win another championship, which is probably when I'll be officially eligible for Social Security

I ain't holding back with this joke of an organization that is now officially worse than the Clipppers

You guys should just be fans of one of the big European soccer clubs. They win every year.

FACTS!!! if you want to root for one of those teams that never lose, go be a Real Madrid fan.

Yankees, lakers, cowboys… in case you missed it none of that marquee franchise **** matters. We live in 2024. Every league has parity. Every team in every league can pay players at a similar rate. Thanks to the internet, big market exposure no longer matters.

Complaining about the Celtics titles when they’ve won 2 in damn near 40 years and that’s with the fact that they stole Tatum and brown from the nets. You guys think the league should just bend over backwards to the lakers because we’re the lakers. Complain all over socials and the internet & act like the world owes the lakers a title. **** is cringe.

Last edited:
i wonder if you guys would still be feeling this way if reports never came out saying lebron would consider a paycut to sign someone.

and now complaining about bronny getting a deal? where was this energy for maxwell lewis :lol:

i wonder if you guys would still be feeling this way if reports never came out saying lebron would consider a paycut to sign someone.

and now complaining about bronny getting a deal? where was this energy for maxwell lewis :lol:

Yes to the first question.

We all knew Bronny would get a deal, but to get more years than AC, AR and Max...just looks bad.

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom