**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Get younger/faster/cheaper/deeper.
Let me add an obvious disclaimer - no role player is untouchable for the right price.

Having said that, if Mil does trade Lopez they’re going to need another starting caliber center and for the younger, faster, deeper part any hypothetical trade would involve getting back multiple rotation players (for a what, 37-38 year old center heading into a contract season?)… who’s trading that for aging rental, it would be a huge risk.

They might just be stuck with their roster too… outside of maybe moving Portis.

Lakers may have to trade the Laker Girls at this point to stay competitive

Once GSW lands Markannen, Lakers will fall below the Warriors in the power rankings

Jaxson Hayes was the Lakers best new acquisition during the 2023 offseason

The other new 2023 acquisitions JHS, Lewis, Wood, Vincent, and Reddish certainly weren’t better than Hayes last year.

To lebrona credit he makes things easy for others. Let’s see him on another team. Austin is good i’m not saying he isn’t.
Tbqh, if AR were playing for the Raptors as their starting guard for example, he’s easily averaging 20-5-6 imo as the number one or number two option in that offense

Heck if AR took Klay’s spot at GSW, he’s averaging 20-plus playing with Curry and Draymond

Why is Reaves a stAR imo? People don’t talk enough about his work ethic and drive. Dude is a gym rat like Kobe and as Pelinka has already mentioned, he sees a little Mamba Mentality in Reaves.

And with AR getting to rest this summer with no FIBA, he will take the next step in his ascension next season

1720223758718.png

But but but….supposedly most Lakers fans believe Hayes is a scrub 😂😂😂

Eye Test reigns supreme 24-7-365

Wait til Hayes gets a better coach to develop him the way real coaches develop bigs without they hands in their pockets LOL

Got a pretty big promotion this week. 🙏

Couple more and I'ma ask Jeanie to sell the team to me. :lol: :smokin
If you don’t hire an NT’r as the President of Basketball Operations and if you don’t employ a 2-Big lineup, even you probably may have a hard time doing any better than Jeanie cause maybe just maybe your first transactions would be to dump Bron and AD. Amirite :lol:

Congrats on that promotion though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom