**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

😂

Arguing just for the sake of arguing…

“Lakers haven’t won the title since they had two bigs in Dwight and Javale!”

They also haven’t won since they had a roster full of defenders, a backup point guard like Rondo, LeBron still being a two-way menace, length at just about every position, a coaching staff full of experienced former head coaches and solid vets, etc etc
Who’s arguing with me except for You and Tupac zero zero three?

I’m minding my own business posting my own opinions and it’s the Two usual culprits who start acting smart

😂😂😂

Center IS the highest priority. 3&D wings and guards are a dime a dozen cause there’s plenty more wings that could be had than there are quality bigs. Common sense big dog

Imagine if Pelinka could have traded for Jrue Holiday instead of the Celtics or if Pelinka could have kept Caruso and KCP…. OR even traded for Caruso this offseason since OKC didn’t even need to give up a pick for him LOL

Last edited:
^^^thats right, common sense, here’s just a few examples of it

Hmm….and this one is from 2021, after they won the chip

Whose opinion has more validity and credibility, NT’ers OR a former NBA player and NBA coach? lol

Let’s fast forward to the present day perception of Bron at the 3 shall we folks

Nothing really surprising here, but I guess we can talk about this part

1720563837584.png

So why should the Lakers want to put an aging, slower LeBron back to the small forward position?

That’s such an easy answer and we don’t even need advanced stats to show it

It’s common sense really

Get Bron and AD a Javale-Dwight type shot blocker to start at center and watch the Lakers and Bron at the 3 do magic defensively

But I get it. Folks don’t have the ability to see it because they rely on nothing but stats

Ever wonder why Bron’s defensive numbers have suffered the last three years? Look at the Bigs that’s been on the team from 2022-2024 LOL. Just like AD, Bron has had to take on more of the load to rebound and defend because there’s nobody else on the team who fulfills the Dwight-Javale role therefore Bron and AD have to do MORE for the team, which has resulted in FAILURE TO WIN

#CommonSense

Why it’s a MUST for Pelinka to trade for a starting caliber center/big

IMG_8191.jpeg

Cranjis basically saying the same thing I’ve been saying on this thread the last 3 years lol

To be very honest, you don’t even need advanced stats to see this. If you’ve watched enough championship teams over the last few decades, the Eye Test is all you’re gonna need. Advanced stats merely confirm what the eyes see

Who disagrees LeBron can’t play small forward if a championship caliber roster depended on it? :lol:

Last edited:
7-foot Queta vs Castleton is the matchup I’m looking at tonight. Queta was part of Boston’s regular season rotation last year so I’m interested in seeing how Castleton matches up against a center who is athletic and ultra active

😂

Arguing just for the sake of arguing…

“Lakers haven’t won the title since they had two bigs in Dwight and Javale!”

They also haven’t won since they had a roster full of defenders, a backup point guard like Rondo, LeBron still being a two-way menace, length at just about every position, a coaching staff full of experienced former head coaches and solid vets, etc etc
Lakers haven't won a championship since Bron was point guard. Gotta go back to that

Gonna finish this game tonight but this will be my last time wasting my time watching this god awful team play basketball 😂

Back
Top Bottom