**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I mean Cam and Hayes didn’t deserve those player options.

Wood made sense he averaged 16/7 the year before, just is a knucklehead.

Lakers shouldn’t bother with any of the teams they are talking to. Unless it’s Gabe, JHS or the minimums going out all those trades with those trade partners stink.

You really feel like our front office feels like everything's fine?
Not arguing; just curious.
If that's how you feel, that's how you feel.

Outside looking in that's what it seems like.

I do believe they know they need to improve the roster but it's frustrating to watch players that could fit our roster go to other teams for the minimum.

One thing I know (unlike some, and not attacking you) is nothing is absolute.

I know me and you are clear there is grey...all I can go by is what the FO is showing me.

If Rob pulls some stuff off of course the opinion will change.

I hope we can do something to truly make this a championship roster...but my gut feeling is it's not gonna happen.

Can we do JHS, Hayes, two seconds for Sharpe? Might be an overpay, but it would help immensely in the frontcourt and would free up a roster spot.

1000006215.jpg

Jovan reporting Bob Beyer (the guy between SVG and Steve Clifford) is going to be an assistant coach. Was with Clifford in Charlotte recently.

I don’t think the front office has given up on JHS like how some (most) of you guys have… so any trades where he’s just included as salary or filler ain’t happening.

Can’t say I’ve seen enough of him to call the kid a bust yet.

Man Redick skipped getting early coaching reps in SL because he was supposed to be involved in free agency. And the SL team been looking like unorganized dog****. :lol:

At least he appears to be putting together a good staff.

I get you bro, believe me I do. But What you’re missing is that I do in fact direct that energy and frustration towards Pelinka if you have read all my comments dating back the last three years when it comes to LA acquiring bigs

It’s guys here who can’t seem to get me off their mind and obviously my comments about bigs irritates them when I’m not even talking to them and what makes it even funnier is they do this even after they falsely claim they got me on ignore 😂

Here’s the thing, don’t say you got me on ignore yet you still reading and reacting to my comments on some passive aggressive you know what lol
Just a suggestion. I’m fine either way. No need for sarcasm. Continue on your mission g.

Looks like someone has been asking the same question I have since the offseason began…

1721196904456.png

- Max is a year older (hopefully better)
- Gabe/Vando missed most of the season
- Knecht is an interesting prospect (not sure if I personally and expecting much from a rookie though)
- Upgraded the entire coaching staff

It should be all good, no?

Back
Top Bottom