**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hey Tupac zero zero three

Don’t you got me on ignore buddy?

Keep it that way will ya. I don’t care what YOU think about what EYE say

I keep it civil with everybody, I have civil disagreements with some folks, I talk about basketball and the Lakers, and YOU just keep on showing how irritated you are about my comments on Bigs as if it gets in your feels.

That my friend is utter COMEDY

We get it. I get it. You don’t like me and EYE certainly don’t like you at all.

I will keep talking about BIGS whether you or your buddy gritty man like it or not.

Now Keep me on ignore, don’t comment about my comments, and keep it moving buddy.

Last edited:
I get it bro. Believe me I do. But in that case you should direct a lot of that energy and paragraphs of thought to Pelinka and not to your fellow compadres in a friendly forum.
“You ain’t stopping until Pelinka signs a center…”

We can’t do nothing about it so no reason to take a stand with everyone in here about the same thing we all know.

But what do I know. Continue on…
I get you bro, believe me I do. But What you’re missing is that I do in fact direct that energy and frustration towards Pelinka if you have read all my comments dating back the last three years when it comes to LA acquiring bigs

It’s guys here who can’t seem to get me off their mind and obviously my comments about bigs irritates them when I’m not even talking to them and what makes it even funnier is they do this even after they falsely claim they got me on ignore 😂

Here’s the thing, don’t say you got me on ignore yet you still reading and reacting to my comments on some passive aggressive you know what lol

Last edited:
Hey Tupac zero zero three

Don’t you got me on ignore buddy?

Keep it that way will ya. I don’t care what YOU think about what EYE say

I keep it civil with everybody, I have civil disagreements with some folks, I talk about basketball and the Lakers, and YOU just keep on showing how irritated you are about my comments on Bigs as if it gets in your feels.

That my friend is utter COMEDY

We get it. I get it. You don’t like me and EYE certainly don’t like you at all.

I will keep talking about BIGS whether you or your buddy gritty man like it or not.

Now Keep me on ignore, don’t comment about my comments, and keep it moving buddy.
YkvbEpl.gif

Problem with the lakers is they have virtually 5 roster spots to “bums”

JHS/Lewis/bronny/reddish doesn’t leave much wiggle room.

Wood is barely hanging on and Hayes is a minimum player too. Lakers aren’t good enough to have 4-5 roster spots dedicated to players who will never play.

We've seen Moses Brown for a few years now. He's legit 7 footer, a good rebounder. Terrible FT shooter, bad defender, misses bunny layups. Would be happy to see some improvement from him though

He's a backup big at best, temper expectations

Wood is barely hanging on and Hayes is a minimum player too. Lakers aren’t good enough to have 4-5 roster spots dedicated to players who will never play.

Very true. I can’t understand why Pelinka gave out so many player options last summer

Very true. I can’t understand why Pelinka gave out so many player options last summer

It’s why we suck during the regular season but turn up during playoff times before we eventually gas out.

Roster spots 8-12 help you get thru the regular season and we haven’t hit on those spots since the championship.

💯 percent

At minimum Pelinka needs to trade JHS, Lewis, Reddish, and maybe even Wood so LAL can free up roster spots to acquire one or two players that can elevate the talent and competitive level of this team.

Problem is the Lakers best trade chips are DLo, Rui, and Gabe and I’m sure Pelinka isn’t going to trade them just to get rid of them without gaining anything of value in return

Castleton is a certified scrub. He's skilled, but he's soft and scary.

Bronny might not be good.

Knecht is a HOOPER. He'll be valuable for us if he can stay consistent. Defense is ***, though.

If Max Lewis can slow down, he'll be a solid bench player.

Back
Top Bottom