**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Just realized that’s Anthony Irwin. Nevermind. Guy has built his brand around ****ting on the lakers and getting engagement by making laker fans mad.

Dude is the worst of the worst.

Just realized that’s Anthony Irwin. Nevermind. Guy has built his brand around ****ting on the lakers and getting engagement by making laker fans mad.

Dude is the worst of the worst.

While Irwin is trash...

It's pretty bad that we haven't made a single move.

This roster is flawed and it's hard to believe these guys would stand pat.

There have been some guys that clearly would have helped this roster.

Not saying we should have first pick for everyone but damn bucks got 3 quality players on minimum deals....and we have done nothing.

We need to make rosters spots and right now it seems as if Rob is doing nothing. Maybe a move comes later but man....do something.

I firmly believe a move (or two) is going to happen at some point before training camp begins.

We just gotta be patient and let Rob cook behind the scenes on the phones.

All I’m saying is he better acquire a starting caliber big man or else we won’t hear the end of it

There have been some guys that clearly would have helped this roster.

Not saying we should have first pick for everyone but damn bucks got 3 quality players on minimum deals....and we have done nothing.

We need to make rosters spots and right now it seems as if Rob is doing nothing. Maybe a move comes later but man....do something.

Agreed. I think the reality is none of these players want to join the lakers for a minimum. If a player committed to joining for the minimum, I’m sure we could package some picks to get off JHS, cam or Lewis to create a roster spot.

Last minimum to really increase his value on the lakers was Malik monk. It hasn’t happened in a minute.

dame was recruiting Trent (their former teammates) but it’s easy engagement to pile on the lakers so go ahead.

Why does everyone assume the lakers get first rights to every free agent alive lol

A lot of guys don't want to get the blame when **** goes south here. We know what it is and the dynamics that come along it.

The middle class of the NBA is being squeezed out, if you're taking a minimum deal why go where the taxes are going to hit you the hardest and you may not have a big role. It's just common sense.

As of right now Austin and DLo are still penciled in as the starting backcourt… and everyone wants them to play right?

Also, we all want to see Max Christie have a bigger role next season as well as the rookie right?

Plus there’s already Gabe and spot minutes for JHS.

So how does adding GTJ make any sense? Team doesn’t need anymore guards. 4 is good enough

word our selling point was we May not offer you much on this contract, but play for us and you’ll get paid on your next one.

Unfortunately, that hasn’t been the case for the past few years. It’s been the opposite actually.

Look at it logically, the bucks are a top 4 team in the east. The lakers are probably a play-in team and can get into the 4-6 range if EVERYTHING goes right and bron/ad don’t get hurt.

Not much to think about here.

Last edited:
Hey Tupac zero zero three
Don’t you got me on ignore buddy?
Keep it that way will ya. I don’t care what YOU think about what EYE say
You don’t like me and EYE certainly don’t like you at all.
Now Keep me on ignore, don’t comment about my comments, and keep it moving buddy.
I keep it civil with everybody

Why does everyone assume the lakers get first rights to every free agent alive lol
I want to be upset at the lack of activity despite all these different quality players switching jerseys, but I know that a large part of the problem that resulted in us getting here was jumping at names like Westbrook & Melo.
I don't think Klay makes the Mavs better at all. I think the signing makes them worse, actually.
We couldn't make a legit play at names like Spyda or PG13 or DRoze.

First half rotation:
DLo / AR start
DLo/Max
AR/Max
AR / Gabe
DLo / AR finish half

(Not too interested in Gabe with either DLo or AR. Think he’s the guy who should most be traded. But if I’m picking a guy for Gabe not to play with it’s DLo. DLo & Max offer a lot offensively and Gabe next to DLo just isnt interesting to me if Gabe can’t hit a 3).

Then something similar in the second half.

I'm just now watching yesterday's game and Boston is up 14-4 and actually out playing us worse than that so far and I just saw some of the ESPYs this morning and I saw that Jaylen Brown won an ESPY for Best Championship Performance and I think I'm gonna be sick.
#BuckFoston

She kinda cute 🤔
tmp.gif

lol why is Bronny good at everything else but basketball?

Wasnt this the plot of Space Jam 2?

Kid didnt want to play basketball, he wanted to be a gamer.

Back
Top Bottom