**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Would be crazy if they make the Clippers forfeit all their draft picks. Oh wait..

This **** is so funny because the media was jacking off to the idea that the lakers picks would lead to a Pelicans dynasty and were killing the lakers for tampering for ad.

MEANWHILE, The clippers actually started the Thunder dynasty by giving them 2/3 of their best players (with 1 being a future MVP) and tampered harder than the lakers did but nobody cares.

That **** is ******* comedy.

This **** is so funny because the media was jacking off to the idea that the lakers picks would lead to a Pelicans dynasty and were killing the lakers for tampering for ad.

MEANWHILE, The clippers actually started the Thunder dynasty by giving them 2/3 of their best players (with 1 being a future MVP) and tampered harder than the lakers did but nobody cares.

They lowkey gave them Hartenstein too. He wanted to go back but they let him walk because Kawhi and PG wanted John Wall instead. Poetry. I knew it wouldn't end well but I didn't think it would be a perfect storm with OKC in position to get a generational prospect :lol

JJ waited till he started coaching to play defense?

images

Smartest thing Pelinka ever did was strike the deal for AD as early as he did. Lakers didn't nearly give up enough when you consider AD was 26 at the time of the trade. Imagine the cost if the Pelicans saw what the Thunder got for PG.

Aite boys game 2 :smokin
Need to win tonight because we face sac on a back to back tomorrow and for some reason they have our number (the reason is fox)

Lakers players’ minds are on the Dodgers World Series game tonight. I know for sure Bron wishes he was at Dodgers Stadium right now cheering on his Yankees :lol:

Back
Top Bottom