**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Markazi tweet:

OKC getting Paul George for Domantas Sabonis, Victor Oladipo and no picks is the clearest indication that the NBA thinks he's headed to LA.

No like all season long you were throwing out everybody in trade proposals. People like me were advocating not to give up anything for him

Sure you were. Don't be mad cause I'm Mambadamus right now.

Glad he went there because unless they win a chip (which they won't) he will leave.

It's the salary cap I'm worried about now.

Pacers are stupid. 2 draft picks, Randle and JC....they passed that up for that?

Dumb.

Let's see so far this season
- Said Mitch and Jim were getting fired
- Said the Lakers were going to keep their pick and also that it would be number 2
- Said the Lakers would draft Lonzo Ball
- Said D'Lo would not be here long term

That's just what I can remember right now

Let's see so far this season
- Said Mitch and Jim were getting fired
- Said the Lakers were going to keep their pick and also that it would be number 2
- Said the Lakers would draft Lonzo Ball
- Said D'Lo would not be here long term

That's just what I can remember right now

Didn't you also call the John Black firing? :lol:

West is even more loaded, watch Spurs get Lowry too

LMAO

LMAO

LMAO

WE GETTIN PG DOE

WE GETTIN BRON DOE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this is the last couple years ALL OVER AGAIN
You really like this in every thread? 
laugh.gif

Glad he went there because unless they win a chip (which they won't) he will leave.

It's the salary cap I'm worried about now.

Pacers are stupid. 2 draft picks, Randle and JC....they passed that up for that?

Dumb.
I can't see him wanting to leave OKC to come to this team after one year

So is magic gonna get ANY meetings?

Use your brain, were saving cap space for next summer. Do you get it?

All the high profile FAs that have "meetings " want long term deals for big money

I know you mad he traded your boy, get over it and let this regime do their thing

When Mitch/Jim passed on guys like IT and Lance Stephenson to wait on the next year's class, did you cut them any slack? But it's cool to not get meetings with cp3, Blake, Hayward etc? Be consistent

Last edited:
When Mitch/Jim passed on guys like IT and Lance Stephenson to wait on the next year's class, did you cut them any slack? But it's cool to not get meetings with cp3, Blake, Hayward etc? Be consistent

This is a brand new regime 3 months in that have clearly spelled out their strategy

You make no sense

Last edited:

The **** are you talking about. how could we have a meeting with cp3 or blake if they had their deals in place before FA opened. We get it you don't like the new regime cause they lost you that 1k bet. You don't have to keep posting the same nonsensical things every other post

Back
Top Bottom