**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

@wojespn: The Lakers spoke with free agents Andre Iguodala and Rajon Rondo tonight, league sources tell @espn.

m.twitter.com/wojespn

Ramona on ESPN saying IND didn't take LAL trade bc they likely didn't want to give PG what he wanted w/out winning the trade

roll.gif
roll.gif
Idiots

GM didn't want to look 'weak' but now looks like an idiot

If I were a Pacers fan, I'd be mad

Lol this is hilarious coming from you bro. Weren't you the one always saying 'oh we can't criticize dlo until he's 25?' Lolz

'Be consistent'. That's all I ask

You really clueless. Me saying that was mocking others who specifically said we can't judge him til he's 25
It was sarcasm obviously way over ya head brosef

So according to hoopshype we have approximately 20 mil in cap space right now, maybe 18 with the cap holds. 

You really clueless. Me saying that was mocking others who specifically said we can't judge him til he's 25

Right dude. Because you didn't see a reason to wait years and years before being critical but now in this instance you do. It's like you can't keep up with your own thoughts

Right dude. Because you didn't see a reason to wait years and years before being critical but now in this instance you do. It's like you can't keep up with your own thoughts

Waiting for that first summer league game where Ball doesn't look great and some of them open with "gotta be patient, he's only 19"

You know it's coming. :lol:

Wrong again. My point was always that Dlo's weaknesses are not things that can improve when your 25. Not that you must always wait a long time to criticize
You really are bad at comparing

Waiting for that first summer league game where Ball doesn't look great and some of them open with "gotta be patient, he's only 19"

If he's slow motion, plays with no heart, can't get by anyone in his first game, best believe I'll be critical

Exactly :lol:

First summer league game=end of second season eh? :lol:

Don't act like you were with it if Zo balls out just because you said "I hope he's good for the sake of the team"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom