**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The **** are you talking about. how could we have a meeting with cp3 or blake if they had their deals in place before FA opened. We get it you don't like the new regime cause they lost you that 1k bet. You don't have to keep posting the same nonsensical things every other post

Cp3 was clearly talking with the rockets , why couldn't magic get in on that? I'm just using the same logic that was used against the old regime. Again, be consistent. Magic's rationale for not pursuing free agents out his own mouth was that he didn't expect them to leave their teams. Welp. If you're being objective you have to be critical of both front offices when they make the same mistakes. Why is that hard to understand

The **** are you talking about. how could we have a meeting with cp3 or blake if they had their deals in place before FA opened. We get it you don't like the new regime cause they lost you that 1k bet. You don't have to keep posting the same nonsensical things every other post

Cp3 was clearly talking with the rockets , why couldn't magic get in on that? I'm just using the same logic that was used against the old regime. Again, be consistent. Magic's rationale for not pursuing free agents out his own mouth was that he didn't expect them to leave their teams. Welp. If you're being objective you have to be critical of both front offices when they make the same mistakes. Why is that hard to understand

why would we even try to get cp3 if we just drafted lonzo? you're making 0 sense

why would we even try to get cp3 if we just drafted lonzo? you're making 0 sense

Why would we pursue pg if we just drafted Ingram? Not to mention the other half dozen free agents that are changing teams and magic can't get a text back. Simple concept, it really is

Last edited:
So you guys are saying that if Brooklyn Nets starting point guard asked ya'll to kick it with him ya'll wouldn't join?
And possibly have the FEDS at my door cause he's bugged the entire room with recording devices. Nah I'm good man. 

But some people want the guy who threw subs and was salty at kd all season? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

'Be consistent'

Last edited:
Make a fair criticism and comparison

Go back 3 months into Kupchak/Jimmy regime and see if anyone criticized their moves after 3 months

You still salty from your boy getting traded

Last edited:
Make a fair criticism and comparison

Go back 3 months into Kupchak/Jimmy regime and see if anyone criticized their moves after 3 months

You still salty from your boy getting traded

Lol this is hilarious coming from you bro. Weren't you the one always saying 'oh we can't criticize dlo until he's 25?' Lolz

'Be consistent'. That's all I ask

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom