Ian Clark
Sessions
Felton
Ennis
Ronnie price
Lawson

Just to name plenty of guys to think about Before stuckey

Last edited:
I don't think we got played as much as we were just unfortunate in this situation.
Kings offering him that deal is completely stupid and a fluke. No other organization in the Kings shoes with the amount of young guards on their roster would offer Hill that deal.

But Kangz gonna Kang.
If it wasnt for them we would have had Hill IMO.

**** luck. Oh well, it is what it is. He clearly wanted financial security over playing with the Lakers and thats fine, I cant hate on that because if i was in his shoes id probably want the same thing.
Thats a lot of money to pass up on which can do a lot of good for family and friends.
No need to worry b, Jordan Clarkson gonna turn the corner and come through with his TMac like scoring ability.

:rofl:

Anyway, Hayward to Boston. Would assume Waiters resigns in Miami now. Tyler Ennis, come on down.

There was a lot of "we upgraded at 3 positions" and Magic praise just 14 hours ago before Hill signed with a team in our division. :lol:

Now y'all have to recycle those posts with Rondo instead. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

If rondo is willing to mentor I think it's great. A pass first vet helping out on what to look for.

Sign Rose, he will play like the MVP again

Rose ain't looking for a one year deal. He's looking for multiple years big money. Then he'll play 30 minus games. Steve Nash out there telling him to do it.

Lakers need to let it go and keep rebuilding. D'Lo didn't work out. We move on.... with no draft picks. Ugh.

Just coming to check in on the 24K Magic that's in this summers aaaaaaiiiirrrrrrr :lol: oh brother couldn't even make this up lol

Back
Top Bottom