**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hill would be a good fit. Still don't like the entirety of the offseason one bit, but Hill is really good.

But so help me if they go from Hill back to Rondo everything burns.

Also I'm hoping Swaggy goes to Golden State

Report was the team and hill couldn't come to an agreement today
Could revisit the negotiating table again soon tho

Oh boy, here we go again

What's everyone going to say when/if hill Signs elsewhere and we get rondo ?

Tatum and Fultz showed out today. Hopefully Lonzo does the same on friday. I'm expecting 18 asts at least by half time or i'm calling him a bust

Semi-serious.

Kuzma looks like a much better scorer/shooter than Simmons, but obviously Simmons looks like hes going to have an all around much larger impact on the game (duh).

Oh and by the way...

Happy 4th of July Laker fam. :pimp:
I'll be working today (voluntarily) but I hope you all have a great day with friends and family!! :smile:

Ideal free agency for me would be hill and Jamal Crawford on one year deals. Let's hope that trade goes down and Crawford is bought out and the warriors take Nick young instead. Crawford known to be an amazing guy and teammate.

Report was the team and hill couldn't come to an agreement today
Could revisit the negotiating table again soon tho

Oh boy, here we go again

What's everyone going to say when/if hill Signs elsewhere and we get rondo ?
If magic and pelinka can't even close on george hill then what was the point 
mean.gif

Ideal free agency for me would be hill and Jamal Crawford on one year deals. Let's hope that trade goes down and Crawford is bought out and the warriors take Nick young instead. Crawford known to be an amazing guy and teammate.

I doubt Jamal interested in us at all. At this stage in his career, if Crawford has his choice I'm sure hes going to lean heavily towards signing with a contender. He only has a year or two left in the tank.
After being bought out, money won't be an issue for him. He'll most likely want to sign with a team that gives him the best chance of winning, and that definitely isn't us :lol:

He signed a 3 year deal at the same money we could've offered. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom