**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Dlo hasn't done anything he played great against the Nets lol aren't they like the worst team at guarding point guards ?

Dlo hasn't done anything he played great against the Nets lol aren't they like the worst team at guarding point guards ?
did you see what barea and seth curry did to us last week? 

frown.gif

did you see what steph curry did against us? 

wink.gif

Last edited:
Chris Paul, Giannis, Kemba and Isaiah Thomas and now D'lo have scored more than 20 against them. 

Guys like Ish Smith, Bledsoe (and Booker),  and D Rose have struggled.

So his performance against the Nets should be even more encouraging.

[thread="654452"]Quote:[/thread]
Chris Paul, Giannis, Kemba and Isaiah Thomas and now D'lo have scored more than 20 against them. 

Really lol ish smith rose was 6-10 don't know how he struggled and bledso 8pts 8reb and 8assist 3stls I don't know I guess I'll let you have bledso

[thread="654452"]2017 Lakers Season Thread 11 13 Vs Min 6 4/2430#post_26930921​[/thread]

Really lol ish smith rose was 6-10 don't know how he struggled and bledso 8pts 8reb and 8assist 3stls I don't know I guess I'll let you have bledso
The point is the elite guys were great, while the other guys played ok at best or struggled.

D'lo had a great game, there's no real way to discredit that.

As long as DLo plays aggressive with energy and doesn't play lackadaisical, he is money :smokin

Randle shutting people up hard! Had people in here ready to burn him at the stake before the season even started :lol:
Already had Nance penciled in as the starter and Julius traded for a bag of chips. Even though he averaged a double-double in his rookie year, off of a broken foot and a bum coach.
Luke got that boy looking like the truth. Next year he might average a triple double. He might real life be an alternative version of Draymond. If he ever develops a jumper or floater he will be an absolute PROBLEM.

Last edited:
I was a Randle Stan out of college and was ecstatic when he fell to the Lakers. Couldn't understand how people wanted Smart or Vonleh over him. He breaks his foot in his rookie year and I kinda just wrote him off & forgot about him, went all in for the 2015 draft tank.

Randle came back last year and did not impress me. Yeah he averaged a double double but I hated his game. Dude wanted the ball in his hands but would NEVER pass it, he couldn't shoot, he went left everytime, etc. It was extremely annoying and I started to hate his game.

I'm soooooo glad he's playing like this. Luke deserves a lot of props for this transformation, Kobe/Byron deserve flack for his lack of progression last year but most importantly Randle deserves credit for working hard and really really improving his game. Props to that young man for turning all the doubters into fans. I evaluate things as they happen and have no problem with people saying I told you so about Randle, but he is a much improved player from last year. I know he averaged a double/double, but he just wasn't fun to watch.

I still think I like Nance's game more than Randle :lol: but I realize that Nance does not have Randle's ceiling.

Last edited:
Give me the production! I don't care how you look while you do it.

If he wants to go ball in a purple dress with green hair and he's droppin triple doubles. Then so be it!

Randle is progressing like most good players do in their careers...

It's still baffling to me why people in here were writing him off after a season :lol:

Randle is progressing like most good players do in their careers...

It's still baffling to me why people in here were writing him off after a season :lol:

At least he got a season. DLo was being written off during the first quarter of the first summer league game. :lol:

I was a Randle Stan out of college and was ecstatic when he fell to the Lakers. Couldn't understand how people wanted Smart or Vonleh over him. He breaks his foot in his rookie year and I kinda just wrote him off & forgot about him, went all in for the 2015 draft tank.

Randle came back last year and did not impress me. Yeah he averaged a double double but I hated his game. Dude wanted the ball in his hands but would NEVER pass it, he couldn't shoot, he went left everytime, etc. It was extremely annoying and I started to hate his game.

I'm soooooo glad he's playing like this. Luke deserves a lot of props for this transformation, Kobe/Byron deserve flack for his lack of progression last year but most importantly Randle deserves credit for working hard and really really improving his game. Props to that young man for turning all the doubters into fans. I evaluate things as they happen and have no problem with people saying I told you so about Randle, but he is a much improved player from last year. I know he averaged a double/double, but he just wasn't fun to watch.

I still think I like Nance's game more than Randle
laugh.gif
but I realize that Nance does not have Randle's ceiling.
Pretty much all of this.

And yea Luke has definitely accelerated the learning curve/maturation process.

I never was a Randle fan dating back to Kentucky, but he's making me one this season with his play and demeanor.

Love the vibe of this squad
So much smiling and positivity in that locker room as opposed to last year

3-3 over the next six will really show everyone that we can fight for that 7/8 seed. Brutal stretch

I loved Randle, but wanted AG or Vonleh. AG went early, so was rootin for Von. But I wasn't disappointed in Randle at all, loved him at Kentucky and he came into the year 3rd best Fresh behind Wiggins/Jabari. Great Tourney, title run, etc. Awesome grab at #7.

Back
Top Bottom