**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

hi-res-36ecd8d3c17af910d657794b9e3f5e5d_crop_north.jpg

If you're going to keep Nick all year.

It's easier to get Mozgov up to 25-28 minutes per game.

Have Randle & Nance play 30 & 25 minutes respectively, but 10 each at Center and go small ball lineups for half the game.

Really doesn't help our trouble guarding the rim, but something to get Deng going.

And move Deng up to the 4 for most of the time he's on the court.

If it works look to see if Tarik & Calderon + our second can fetch an intriguing bench piece come January/February.

If it doesn't work, then go all out trying to drop Deng

Last edited:
Liked how Ingram played composed down the stretch and overall.

He's getting comfortable- a defensive presence due to his length- that block in the 4th was a huge stop.

Lou's worst game of the season- but the starters showed out- Druss-Moz- Randle combined for 65 points or so.

I love Luke's managing of everyone's minutes- 29 max a game.
Luke's Minutes is pretty much ZEN LIKE. (Kobe and other starters 8 mins start 1st and 3rd, come in for final 5 minutes of 2nd, and final 7 of closing out the game- pretty much starters start and finish the game)

Instead of D'antoni/Potato Head/Byron hmm you look like you can play longer- or naw man up sit out a whole half.

Bench mob/depth is why we've already won almost half of our total wins this season in 3 and a half weeks.

Deng calderon draft picks for Rudy if possible....

Last edited:
It's kind of easier that way. Build a camaraderie amongst those 4. Maybe it benefits us financially in the future.

I honestly think what will happen with Deng is they will give him the year to turn it around. And then half way through next year. If he hasn't by then, then you'll see a lot of rumors pop up about the Lakers trying to move him.

Booker is a way better shooter than Dlo he suckssss

In 2016:
Dlo: 39.0% on 6.4 threes a game
Booker: 27.5% on 5.1 trees a game.

In 2015 (post all star break to end of season)
Dlo: 38.9% on 126 attempts
Booker: 28.7% on 150 attempts

Please don't bring this ******** argument back in here. It's lazy and wrong. The ONE thing Booker has over Dlo is supposed to be shooting and he hasn't shot better since February. If you're saying you'd still rather take Booker over Dlo or you think Booker has more "superstar potential" (or whatever other bull ****), you either hate Dlo or you just stick to old takes and die with em.

It is not a contest.

In 2016:

Please don't bring this ******** argument back in here. It's lazy and wrong. The ONE thing Booker has over Dlo is supposed to be shooting and he hasn't shot better since February. If you're saying you'd still rather take Booker over Dlo or you think Booker has more "superstar potential" (or whatever other bull ****), you either hate Dlo or you just stick to old takes and die with em.

It is not a contest.

0d4edb1f8b85b6c6_JT.gif

Bravo soHi. Dudes in here covet thy neighbor's ballers so hard they work themselves into delirium. Lusting for rival prospects when they need to be taking care of home

:pimp:

D'Lo developing just fine.

Edit:

In regards to Booker, I think many have been so surprised by his pick and roll and post up scoring, they glanced over his supposed strength (shooting).

Last edited:

In 2016:

It is not a contest.
Yea I didn't buy into that argument at all.

I will say that Julius is proving me wrong. His pace has really impressed me.

I still have concerns about his finishing inside, but his approach to the game has been great.

Back
Top Bottom