**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Mudiay out here trying to make a point. He had a free shot in the end with no dlo around..lucky he missed. Man, DLO.....back in HS u was the man homie

DLo is a got damn SCRUB man. I'm almost tired of saying it.

He comes in the game down by 5 and next thing you know Nuggets take advantage of the cancer and is back up by 12. smh

and DEN PLAYED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!

Mudiay - 10 pts, 4 asts, 2 steals, perfect from downtown, perfect from the line, 75% shooting

DLo - 3 pts, 1 ast, 1 stl, 17% from the floor, zero attempts from the line. Gott Damn Pathetic

Y'all wanna know why before the game I brought up Mudiay's and DLo's stats against each other's respective teams?

You're finding out right now.

Mudiay playin like he got something to prove against the overrated Russell.

If I'm Russell, I put my pride on display and come back with a vengeance in the second half and light up Mudiay for 20 points. But the chances of this happening are slim and none.

This game is OVER.

At this point, it's become embarrassing and yet these Lakers fans at Staples don't have the balls to boo these players.

I can almost smell it from here....oh yeah, let's make a deal.

And this is why you keep your rotations consistent.

Mozgov is basically sleep walking out a quarter and a half
Randle is gassed

Black can't hold up to close to 30 minutes

Last edited:
And what's DLo doing bruh? Care to explain how good he's playing tonight? Why don't you also put some "context" into it lol

This shows u the milleneum mentality.....back in the day, u would go at it with the person that even worked out for the lakers during ur same draft and PROVE sumthing...after 2-3 bricks, dlo gets EMO and thats that. MANUP COT DAAAYAM!!

And what's DLo doing bruh? Care to explain how good he's playing tonight? Why don't you also put some "context" into it lol

He drove it to the hoop 3 times in 4 minutes. Converted one, missed one, made the right pass on 1.. Got 2 assists.. Was getting the ball down the court quicker on offense... And was putting effort into guarding his man from the inbounds.

Even if he stunk, he put in the effort to start the half.

Luke has thrown everything to hell in this game with rotations

Last edited:
Zubac is back in to ignite the team. So are Lou and Clarkson.

Hopefully DLo doesn't come back for the rest of the game because if he does, I guarantee we will lose any momentum the second unit will have generated.

Back
Top Bottom