**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Nas is fr outdated though can't blame my guy for not listening to dude

Ain't nobody turnin up to nas
Ain't no strip club bangin nas

Old heads need to adapt

I doubt any clubs or strip clubs played Nas even in the 90s or early 2000s. It's not club type rap.

Can you imagine One Love or The World Is Yours in a club even back then? :lol:

Lakers' Jeanie Buss Visits Father's Grave With Coca-Colas
Hk5oCHxH

Not to bring up old stuff but how exactly did the Lakers tamper with Paul George? Paul George's agent represents Julius Randle and other Lakers players so communication lines with him should be open. Was there ever any evidence provided or was it simply the Magic Johnson wink on Jimmy Kimmel?

Christmas is coming early for Kobe Bryant — the Lakers are planning to retire his jersey before the Warriors game on Dec. 18 … multiple sources tell TMZ Sports.

The Lakers aren’t officially acknowledging it — but the team sent a letter to Lakers season ticket holders advising them to “hold on to your tickets for the game on Dec. 18” for a “special event.”

We’ve made some calls and everyone’s saying the same thing … it’s Kobe’s big night.

http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-...ts-jersey-dec-18-against-warriors/2017/09/12/

So mad the retirement will be on the 18th. I don't get back stateside until Dec 28. Hopefully they just retire one jersey and retire the other one at a later date.

Couldn't select an easier opponent for Kobe's jersey retirement ceremony? I know we usually get one from the Warriors at home, but it will be a difficult game to win.

Not to bring up old stuff but how exactly did the Lakers tamper with Paul George? Paul George's agent represents Julius Randle and other Lakers players so communication lines with him should be open. Was there ever any evidence provided or was it simply the Magic Johnson wink on Jimmy Kimmel?
Pretty sure they have a text or Email from Pelinka explicitly wanting PG given the NBA's statement.

As for Kobe's retirement, I'd rather they have played against a team that Kobe had a "real" rivalry against like the Spurs. Or even a lesser team so the Lakers could win. :lol:

SMH at these ticket prices. I was fortunate enough to attend his last game but this isnt looking doable.

Not surprised at ticket prices. And the game is Vs the Warriors so it was already going to be more expensive than a normal game.

I'm still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on tickets for his last game :smh:

Might consider attending this one.

I'm still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on tickets for his last game :smh:

Might consider attending this one.

same. didn't think my job would let me off cause I had just started, so i didn't buy tickets... THEN they said they would've gave me off

Back
Top Bottom