**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ramona all over the place just tweeting away. Hopefully she dead wrong about us keep IT. Hopefully she mean "keeping" him for the rest of the season.

Yeah this dude can't be starting. Play him the same way they was playing Clarkson.

Ramona meant for the season. I think they said that on the radio.

hi-res-ea7cec8a82f5966ee59845115baeb8ff_crop_north.jpg

8388vp7ey0f01.jpg

66wpakv271f01.png

LOVE this deal for us. We clear 2 salaries we were trying to dump anyway (although I'll miss JC and Nance) and we get a first round pick. If IT3 improves after the ASB and becomes even 80% of what he was last season, he'll help us win games. I think he's gonna come off the bench and contribute, if he continues to play poorly, oh well, he's gone at the end of the season. This also paves the way for us to have cap space for 2 max players this off-season.

This wreaks of a desperation move by Cleveland. Looks like those rumors about moving on to the summer of 2019 that Rob and Magic leaked worked well

Same folks praising IT when we missed out on him a couple years ago are the same folks hating on him

Duh. Information changes. You change your opinions based on new information. IT is now 30 off a bad hip which required major surgery and has been one of the worst players in NBA history this season. Of course he should be hated on now. Cavs had to ATTACH a first round pick to get rid of him.

The more I think about it I don't like this deal for this season. We had a good run going, now IT bout to come here and put up a lot of bricks and we traded one of our best rebounders/energy guys for a streaky 6'10 shooter.

I feel a losing streak coming. :smh:

The more I think about it I don't like this deal for this season. We had a good run going, now IT bout to come here and put up a lot of bricks and we traded one of our best rebounders/energy guys for a streaky 6'10 shooter.

Clarkson is a streaky shooter who can’t defend and nance gets rebounds off the bench. We didn’t give up much on this season.

I do too...that's my only gripe. We had good chemistry.

Hopefully it isn't too bad.

Players still gotta play.

Why is everyone assuming IT is going to get crazy minutes?...not happening...can we flip Thomas and that pick with Deng to some team? Or is that prohibited?

Clarkson is a streaky shooter who can’t defend and nance gets rebounds off the bench. We didn’t give up much on this season.

Right now I would rather have Clarkson off the bench than IT.

I've never been a fan of Clarkson but he wasn't messing up the team, IT can. He can hurt our offense and make us even worse on defense. He did it in Cleveland.

This back to back OKC-DAL was gonna be tough regardless of whether we have JC and Nance or not. Hart and Kuz bout to flourish

Right now I would rather have Clarkson off the bench than IT.

I've never been a fan of Clarkson but he wasn't messing up the team, IT can. He can hurt our offense and make us even worse on defense. He did it in Cleveland.
hopefully someone hits IT up and tells him to buy in, cause if comes here and stinks it up...he only gonna get 1+1 deals come this summer

Why are so many people on this thread down and like Doom & Gloom attitude and wanting to already ship out IT before he even lands in LA.

Are you guys missing the main point that they made the move because he's a 3 month rental and has a expiring contract :lol:

Man I'm happy as hell...Hart and kuz will get minutes...you know pg smiling right now...honestly wouldn't mind keeping Thomas for our bench

Back
Top Bottom