**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I need receipts on everyone who said we need to move forward with weak *** Nance

giphy.gif

pretty sure it was everyone except for me, you, and leemealone

Nah, I remember saying the reason why would we would have to move forward with Nance was because Randle had the trade value to potentially alleviate us of Deng’s contract.

Did anybody actually prefer Nance over Randle?

This is a salary cap league. Nobody would say Nance is a better than Randle.

But in a vacuum, I can understand an argument that Nance at 2 mil a year > Randle 15+ mil
Doesn't mean anyone has to agree, but in a salary cap league these things are open to discussion.

Lol at a late round pick being all it takes to get rid of Deng. Y'all dreaming. It's going to take one of our 1st rounders minimum+the CLE pick and that still may not be enough.

Nah, I remember saying the reason why would we would have to move forward with Nance was because Randle had the trade value to potentially alleviate us of Deng’s contract.

Did anybody actually prefer Nance over Randle?
yes they did prefer him for some reason.

they thought he was a 3 and d guy who could stretch the floor and well not sure what happen to nance and the 3 point shot.

nance a good hustle player

there was even a guy on here who said nance was better skill wise than randle

**** was wild

Reactions: God
This is a salary cap league. Nobody would say Nance is a better than Randle.

But in a vacuum, I can understand an argument that Nance at 2 mil a year > Randle 15+ mil
Doesn't mean anyone has to agree, but in a salary cap league these things are open to discussion.

Well for one multiple people in here the past couple years have said Nance is better than Julius... not sure why you saying Nobody :lol:

It's funny how letting the players you tank for grow can actually make your team better.

Who woulda ever thunk it!!!!

in my opinion if you can get rid of deng with 2 first rounders do it

because keeping julius and getting lebron and pg would be the best thing for the franchise

we dontwant to be one of those teams that keep stockpiling young players just for the hell of it

randle, ingram, cooz, ball, hart, zubac, bryant is enough young talent. lets get two superstars and a couple veteran role players

Lakers are going to need to attach two first rounders to Deng to even get a team to think about absorbing his salary.

I think it would take 2 first rounders plus one of our youngsters i.e. Hart/Kuz to move sorry *** ashy Larry Deng

To that I say hell to the naw naw

I forget which writer did the analysis, but recent history says it takes one first rounder to attach for every ~$14M to trade away. :lol:

Deng only will have 2 years left on his contract I think late 1st and 2nd rounder can get it done to the right team in rebuild mode

Lonzo must be in his own way during games sometimes. That jumper is falling like crazy in practice.

Pretty much every NBA player doesn't miss a shot at practice. All of these guys are amazingly good.

Pretty much every NBA player doesn't miss a shot at practice. All of these guys are amazingly good.

Lol not true.

We seen Isaiah Thomas bricking it up. Plus u can see ppl shoot before the game and miss all the time during warm ups

Lol not true.

We seen Isaiah Thomas bricking it up. Plus u can see ppl shoot before the game and miss all the time during warm ups

And for every IT video, I can post a lot of videos of nba players hitting 90% of open shots during practice.

Sometimes I don't think people realize how good nba players are. The biggest reason for missing during games is fatigue and NBA level defenders.

Back
Top Bottom