**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Yea we did right by KCP cause he was a Rich Paul client. Played well for the most part, but he's gone. A little more than the mid level (11-13 mil) over 4 years and he'll have recouped most of that 80 mil.

Brook could be tricky. He may have to take a 1 year flyer just cause of his age.

I think Magic wants Lebron but Rob is gonna convince him to wait for next years free agency.

I love Lebron but I'm tryna give up on young building talent for him going on age 34.

Reactions: God
Who knows what the issue was to start the season, but Julius has found his rhythm now and I hope we see him back at a good deal.

6BD00CA5-6570-494E-B284-4A1E98D30CC2.jpeg

Who knows what the issue was to start the season, but Julius has found his rhythm now and I hope we see him back at a good deal.

Whatever it was I’m glad he found it.

I kinda want to see what this squad could do in the playoffs....to bad the lost to nuggets pretty much ended our chances :frown:

how much cap space do we have after we max PG and randle?

Randle's cap hold is 12.5 million.

You can use all of the available cap space this summer minus that 12.5 mil cap hold to sign whoever you want. Then, we can go over the cap to sign Randle to whatever since we have his bird rights.

Won't have much money available for free agents in the future with Randle and George getting a lot of money + BI & Lonzo's rising cap hits.

What a game though :pimp:

I know the Cavs are missing 4 rotation players, but the Lakers straight dominated. Luke can coach circles around Ty Lue.

Let's keep this **** rolling against Denver & GS.

Cavs pick looking nicer and nicer.

2018 Cavs pick and 2020 Lakers first rounder to unload Deng's contract :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom