**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm not a big IT fan but ya'll acting he said "give me the ball or else". :lol:

The play broke down, nothing to even complain about and IT got a good shot.

IT is trynna get his bag this summer and he's using the Lakers as his opportunity to do it.

Brook & KCP are doing the same but they're a lot more team orientated than that selfish dude IT.

He literally just wanted the glory of the game winner as soon as he got the inbounds... he was never passing. **** him.

Can't wait until he's off the squad.

Ya'll gotta relax man :lol:

Last edited:
I gotta keep it consistent bro. I really don't rock with this dude at all.

I'm aware of that with several of us, I'm not a huge fan of him either, it's exactly like I said with him last night, when he's good, he's really good. When he's off, he's BAAAAAAAAAAADDDD.

But he got a good shot, took his Carlton moment, and came up short. (pun intended) I wish he would have lobbed it for Randle, but oh well.

People screaming he shouldn't have been in the game just letting their frustration get the better of them instead of realizing the logic behind it.

If he would have just lobbed it to the rim for Julius........ :smh:

I hate that IT is the primary ball handler when him and zo are on the court together.

That's kind of Zo's game right now man. It's hard for him to create because he's not really a threat to score. Zo's best abilities are in the full court pushing the ball and as a spot up shooter.

He's gunna have to work on his craft around the rim this summer. Right now all he can really do is punish players for going under screens on P&R with the 3. If the opponent goes over on the screen, he can make the right read and pass it to whoever is open but his layup/floater/midrange all need a lot of improvement for him to jump into the next level.

Team is really missing BI as the primary play maker.

why in the hell IT took the last shot knowing he's straight from the bench?

was that the time out for,Luke set up a play for him,or he just took it?

if that was the case i give the blame to Luke for this loss

:emoji_angry:

Tracy Morgan “No” gif

Guys that are no where near no. 1 options, but act like they are- are dangerous players to have.

Right! People gotta be realistic and stop being overly enamoured with the one season. IT looked good last year because the Celtics tailored their offense around him and used the rest of the team to make up for his weaknesses. Before that, they couldn’t ever play him in the 4th because of how much a liability he is.

It takes too much away from the rest of the team just to get IT goin, imo.

Last edited:
Or maybe he’s just looking out for himself and trying to raise his stock as much as possible before free agency.

Yes we know he’s turnover prone and a bad defender, but he missed almost a year of basketball and had to learn 3 new systems within that year.

When IT is 6th man of the year 2 years from now when we finally win the chip I’ll try to remember to say I told you so

Chill the **** out with the overreactions.

Or maybe he’s just looking out for himself and trying to raise his stock as much as possible before free agency.

Yes we know he’s turnover prone and a bad defender, but he missed almost a year of basketball and had to learn 3 new systems within that year.

When IT is 6th man of the year 2 years from now when we finally win the chip I’ll try to remember to say I told you so

Chill the **** out with the overreactions.
did you miss the part where lil zeke said he isnt a 6th man?

his mouth is gonna make teams treat him like allen iverson in his final playing years

Is Hart coming back at all season? We really played our best basketball with him in the starting lineup.

Two weeks is what is being reported.

Still no logic behind IT making that play. Take the homer Luke glasses off.

Still a mistake. Period.

What coach uses a Center with 7 seconds left?

What coach sits their best free throw shooter with 7 seconds left?

What coach sits their best shot creator with 7 seconds left?

What coach combines ALL THREE of those things, with two of their other assets out?

And it was the secondary option, not the first.

#NoLogic :lol:

I don't got the numbers on me but I think we been much better offensively (and maybe defensively) since ITs arrival. How much of that is attributable to IT is debatable.

Also in the half court Zo operates better as a Sg. At least until he improves his PnR so having a second PG that takes the ball outta Zo hands ain't the biggest problem.

With that bein said. **** IT and get that dark skin peter dinklage head *** outta here

My whole thing is we can’t put the whole game on that very last play. The team came out uninterested from jump, got in a late 6 point hole with a couple minutes left.

IT played poorly, Lonzo was 4-15 and missed some easy ones, Randle missed a little lefty jump hook at the end, Dragic went OFF, Olynkinky killed us like he did with Boston, Kuzma started off rusty from that sore ankle

Lots of factors contribute to a loss, it’s a team sport. But ya IT was ice cold and too short to see Randle on that last play, but it never shoulda come down to that

We need the lip gloss assassin back and not put Zo and IT together anymore. Zo defers to him too much and needs the ball to create

No matter how some want to slice it, ITunover shouldn’t have been in the game.

Best shot creator...what a joke.

Reactions: MVP
Give the Heat credit they took away Randle who was the first option.

He still got a good shot over Winslow who was Miami's best defender. He missed.

And those believing Randle was open based on a still picture....please watch the video
If he forced that pass that would be a turnover. And ya'll will be mad at that too

No matter how some want to slice it, ITunover shouldn’t have been in the game.

Best shot creator...what a joke.

Who is the best shot creator then? Who? Name the player.

What Laker can create his own shot better than IT, today? Clarkson is gone, BI is out, can't say Kobe, who is it?

It ain't Randle
It ain't Brooke
It ain't Lonzo
It ain't Kuzma (he's the reason we had to take the TO)
It ain't KCP

Who is it then? Name the player better than IT at creating his own shot.

Back
Top Bottom