**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

im staring at the jerseys and am having a very hard time trying to figure out why everyones complaining.
It looks like a ****ing Lakers jersey... we're really critiquing the 'number shadowing' being 1/10th of a centimeter less than the 70's version?...

Im ready for the season to start, just wanna see this team play already.

To change jersey design after Year 1 with Nike......they must’ve had a ton of negative feedback

Huh? We've had these style of jerseys since 99

I know but they released 5 Nike jerseys last year and it appears this new style of Nike (not Champion) will replace some of last season’s styles - at least the golds and whites

I know but they released 5 Nike jerseys last year and it appears this new style of Nike (not Champion) will replace some of last season’s styles - at least the golds and whites

The Nike jerseys were just a continuation of the same template from Adidas and Reebok before them. This is a new era of Laker jerseys, it's probably been in the works for a while.

The Nike jerseys were just a continuation of the same template from Adidas and Reebok before them. This is a new era of Laker jerseys, it's probably been in the works for a while.

Nike had ample time to get it right out the gate, kinda weird they’d continue Adidas designs for a year. I like these a lot though, wonder if the black mambas and MPLS will stay

SHOEPALACE HAS THEM UP
http://www.shoepalace.com/product/n...rder-mens-icon-swingman-jersey-yellow-yellow/

“This item will ship on 9/15 or after the player has officially signed his contract and it is approved by the NBA whatever happens later. Players have until September to sign contracts.”

FBE344CC-43B5-4A31-8F6C-3A6DE9B36377.jpeg

Does anybody know why the Lakers wore their road Purple uniforms maybe only 5-7 times last season?

That's their best look and they rarely wore it. Drove me crazy.

I hope they kill off the Minneapolis powder blue joints. Nobody cares about George Mikan...

They should just do what they did for the latter part of the Kobe era: White for Sunday games only. Mix up purple and Gold whenever. And then the black ones for special occasions.

Also- get rid of the 'L' on the shorts and go back to these

36P96LAL_a1_sc7.jpg

Ya not wearing purple barely all season was weird. I also didn’t like all the white and gold jerseys worn for road games.

I wanna see black and purple on the road and white/gold/MPLS at home. I guess it’s the 30+ years of watching the Lakers had me confused last season when they’d be rockin gold and white in other arenas

wasn't there an article saying that Nike was deciding which jerseys to wear? (Might have been for the playoffs/finals) but I read somewhere it was ultimately the teams choice.

If the home team decided to wear their dark jerseys, the away team would have to wear the lighter ones.

Does anybody know why the Lakers wore their road Purple uniforms maybe only 5-7 times last season?

That's their best look and they rarely wore it. Drove me crazy.

I hope they kill off the Minneapolis powder blue joints. Nobody cares about George Mikan...

They should just do what they did for the latter part of the Kobe era: White for Sunday games only. Mix up purple and Gold whenever. And then the black ones for special occasions.

Also- get rid of the 'L' on the shorts and go back to these

36P96LAL_a1_sc7.jpg
i believe the home team now has the right to choose which jersey they want to wear now. so if the home team picks to wear the road jersey the away team would have to wear the home jersey

Back
Top Bottom