**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

McGee/Chandler/Wagner
Bron/Kuzma
Ingram/Lance
Hart/KCP/Svi
Zo/Rondo

I know Bron gotta pace himself, I'd figure by Christmas he'll start to warm up. By ASB he should truly have everyone goin.

Everybody sucked, including Luke. He was completely outcoached tonite

This is my thing with Luke..he does dumb ****. For his own sake, in a cover my *** kinda way, he just needs to make the right call. Ibaka is hot, ok. It's time for McGee to take a breather. Ok..put zu in. Yes, he's probably gonna get torched but he played well the nite before and he's at least the same height as Serge. If/when he gets abused we can point the finger at him and say he sucks or at the front office and say they didn't get good enough players. But when you put kuz in..now it's the coach's fault. Now it's like wtf are you doing bro? Of COURSE kuz is gonna get smoked. He can't play defense at all let alone be the anchor of the defense. You're putting him in a position to fail and everybody can see it's not gonna work. And the team actually did play slightly better when he finally put zu in. Then he went back to the positionless **** later in the game :smh:

Last edited:
3F7498DC-A86E-4290-9F11-50CF771F8838.jpeg

Y’all hate on Zo for no reason but facts is facts.. dude has been our third best player even with his underwhelming defense. Just give him time to get his legs back, get his personal issues resolved and he’s gonna be a problem. He’s been way better than Mitchell, Tatum, Fultz. He’s played about as well as Fox, who I think won’t sustain his level of play.

Ingram on the other hand is straight trash. Does dude not realize that mid range shots are the woat shots. He’s shooting 41% from 10-19 feet which equates to .814 PPP. That’s equivalent to 27% from 3. He shoots 36% from 3 which is 1.09 PPP. He’d need to shoot 55% from midrange to match that. Which he’s not.

Y’all stay callin for Zo head when y’all should be channeling that anger at Ingram. But all y’all illiterate in math. In fact I’d be surprised if half this thread even got a HS diploma

LOL just when I feel like I'm the only one that backs Zo in this thread you post that. LOL

But yeah... Ingram is indeed horrible the past week. HE TRIED TO POST LOWRY last night.... WHY?
Lowry is basically a small LeBron LMAO my god..

Reactions: God
Problem with all these people calling for trades is that other teams have eyes. They not gonna want Ingram or Kuzma or ball lol

We’re stuck with Zo nobody wants him
All you advanced stats guys also used to say Dlo was better than Booker, hows that workin out?

Lonzo has turned into a spot up shooter and the only time he has a good offensive game is if his shot happens to be falling that night.

I like a PG who constantly attacks the paint to score and dish and puts a defense on its heels. Too often he just stands there and swings the ball around with no agression

We’re stuck with Zo nobody wants him
All you advanced stats guys also used to say Dlo was better than Booker, hows that workin out?

Lonzo has turned into a spot up shooter and the only time he has a good offensive game is if his shot happens to be falling that night.

I like a PG who constantly attacks the paint to score and dish and puts a defense on its heels. Too often he just stands there and swings the ball around with no agression
Lmao only dude who backed Dlo like that was E and y’all ran dude out the thread lmao

LOL just when I feel like I'm the only one that backs Zo in this thread you post that. LOL

But yeah... Ingram is indeed horrible the past week. HE TRIED TO POST LOWRY last night.... WHY?
Lowry is basically a small LeBron LMAO my god..

Even worse is that he had lowry single covering him in the post and then he dribbled directly into a triple team instead of going baseline :smh:. He always starts the season with super tunnel vision and then his game opens up once he starts to pass more. Hopefully that's the case here.

Remember the biblical reference LOL

Didn't he say kcp had the same mentality as Kobe? :lol: I can't take Rob seriously, he be doing too much

Reactions: God
Are we talking 50ppg Kobe? LOL
you think he would have ONLY scored 81 with these defenses? Kobe woulda broke 200 boi.
Eastern Conference would have been destroyed completely. Mamba was making back2back turnaround fadeaway threes that year on a nightly...

3F7498DC-A86E-4290-9F11-50CF771F8838.jpeg

Y’all hate on Zo for no reason but facts is facts.. dude has been our third best player even with his underwhelming defense. Just give him time to get his legs back, get his personal issues resolved and he’s gonna be a problem. He’s been way better than Mitchell, Tatum, Fultz. He’s played about as well as Fox, who I think won’t sustain his level of play.

Ingram on the other hand is straight trash. Does dude not realize that mid range shots are the woat shots. He’s shooting 41% from 10-19 feet which equates to .814 PPP. That’s equivalent to 27% from 3. He shoots 36% from 3 which is 1.09 PPP. He’d need to shoot 55% from midrange to match that. Which he’s not.

Y’all stay callin for Zo head when y’all should be channeling that anger at Ingram. But all y’all illiterate in math. In fact I’d be surprised if half this thread even got a HS diploma

Fax, but no way you can be logical in here with some of these dudes.

It's obvious dude wants De'Arron Fox really bad by the way he constantly misspells aggression. We need Zo to hit 3s, play good defense, and, push the pace when he can. That's it.

It's obvious dude wants De'Arron Fox really bad by the way he constantly misspells aggression. We need Zo to hit 3s, play good defense, and, push the pace when he can. That's it.

You’re happy with using a #2 pick on that? Be honest why were you so critical of Dlo but so protective of Zo when he gets any criticism? Cognitive dissonance

If Zo plays out his rookie deal in a Lakers uniform I’ll ban myself from this thread, word to E. Management knows they messed up

You’re happy with using a #2 pick on that? Be honest why were you so critical of Dlo but so protective of Zo when he gets any criticism? Cognitive dissonance

If Zo plays out his rookie deal in a Lakers uniform I’ll ban myself from this thread . Management knows they messed up

It's called role on team and expectation coming in. Zo was compared to Jason Kidd coming in. His role has adjusted now that Bron is here. He has by his own self admission moments where he's not engaged and that needs to change. But when he is he impacts the game in a multitude of ways.

Ratsull was compared to James Harden and Manu Ginobili. Had none of the requisite skills to match really now even 4 years in. Dude still getting benched on a bad team in the east.

You for some crazy reason expecting a completely different player than what Zo was at UCLA. Now that his shooting has turned around he's about where he's supposed to be. Especially given he didn't play basketball for 6 months.

Last edited:
I dont think you would ever see a major Cavs or Heat IG page post a stat like that about the teams star player :lol:

Lol at the hashtags. Fanbase is not here with the ****s. Bron has no doubt been disappointing so far.

Back
Top Bottom