**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

maybe to be at his best but he still can make an impact on this team

its going to be near impossible for a point guard in control of the offense if bron, ingram, and cooz are on the floor at the same time.

Ingram needs to be with the 2nd unit and put JH back in the starting line up. All they need is a bit of energy and effort to start these games. Ain't gonna get it from Bron and Zo that's for sure.

um, guys...korver is available. what y'all think

“Meanwhile, the Cavs have initiated testing the trade market for guard Kyle Korver in the past several days, sources said. There was some trade interest in Korver last summer, and the Cavs are circling back on those talks.”

It wouldn’t be surprising to see Korver end up being a hot commodity on the trade market. The veteran sharpshooter is coming off 1.5 seasons with the Cavs where he shot an absurd 44.4 percent of his three-point looks, the highest mark among players with at least 400 attempted triples in that time span.

i'd give the cavs a 1st rd pick if they want it

Small sample size, but since the 0-3 start the Lakers are a respectable 37% from three.

cavs needs incentives to trade korver to the lakers. zu and bease, kcp isn't going to cut it. lakers probably need to add a sweetener, maybe a late pick or two.

just realized dan gilbert is part of the equation and considering how his relationship with lebron has soured, i don't see the cavs trading korver to the lakers as a favor.

the lakers actually need hlep on both ends of the floor.
Defense is effort and energy. Or at least that’s what they say. The current players just need to play harder on D. Stop letting guys blow by you, rotate, help the helper etc

It’s not like there’s a player out there who we can sign to turn our defense around. At least Korver can keep teams from sagging off some of our guys and give more space to Lebron
thank you

also, the most underrated aspect of scoring is synergy when guys are able to score, the whole team are engaged defensively.

despite what the stats suggests, i don't think we can really shun a 44% 3FG shooter- given a chance to acquire him.

Idk how you guys watch us get constantly torched on defense and then clamor for Korver to join the squad.
I know a lot can change just being on a new team be aint he been struggling with the 3 ball???

What I think this team needs most is a hard-nosed coach that commands respect.

Byron Scott, anyone? He'd definitely whip this team into shape.

Do it, Magic.

What I think this team needs most is a hard-nosed coach that commands respect.

Byron Scott, anyone? He'd definitely whip this team into shape.

Do it, Magic.
0CC1C585-5124-4588-B36B-D9398B906870.jpeg

Y’all hate on Zo for no reason but facts is facts.. dude has been our third best player even with his underwhelming defense. Just give him time to get his legs back, get his personal issues resolved and he’s gonna be a problem. He’s been way better than Mitchell, Tatum, Fultz. He’s played about as well as Fox, who I think won’t sustain his level of play.

Ingram on the other hand is straight trash. Does dude not realize that mid range shots are the woat shots. He’s shooting 41% from 10-19 feet which equates to .814 PPP. That’s equivalent to 27% from 3. He shoots 36% from 3 which is 1.09 PPP. He’d need to shoot 55% from midrange to match that. Which he’s not.

Y’all stay callin for Zo head when y’all should be channeling that anger at Ingram. But all y’all illiterate in math. In fact I’d be surprised if half this thread even got a HS diploma

get this ball in the family watching, pocket procter wearin, pencil pushin, pizza pimple face nerd the **** up outta here dawg
FilthyGloriousIvorybackedwoodswallow-small.gif

Yeah he lost everybody with the way better than Mitchell and Tatum.

Doesn’t matter what analytics you cherrypick that’s absolutely not true at all.

You can make stats and analytics say anything. Like when agents go into negotiations saying “my client made the most shots in the league from 16.8 feet from the rim on Tuesday nights in a leap year, he deserves the max”

Back
Top Bottom