**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Kyrie, KD, and Deandre to the Nets. No way fun guy beats that team by himself in the East. Come home my dude

Kyrie, KD, and Deandre to the Nets. No way fun guy beats that team by himself in the East. Come home my dude
I mean he gonna stay in t dot and get washed by the nets?
Or go to the clippers alone (or even with jimmy) and get washed and outshined by lakers?

I’m just sayin lol

JJ gone, Ariza gone, Ross gone, DLo could be sign and traded, Collison retired.......

Kawhi or bust at this point.

Bev/Danny Green still available......need one of them to take the 4.8 and then have Rondo/KCP/Melo/Javale to take min deals.

Reactions: DLF
I mean he gonna stay in t dot and get washed by the nets?
Or go to the clippers alone (or even with jimmy) and get washed and outshined by lakers?

I’m just sayin lol
My thoughts too. Stay in Toronto and get beat by the Nets and/or the still pretty young Bucks and Sixers, or go to the Clippers and get beat by the Lakers, Warriors (still have Steph, Klay, Green, and now a boatload of money since KD didn’t re-sign), and/or the young but improving Denver and Utah. Yeah, if it’s about winning (and if he wants the money that’s fine IMO as he already has 2 chips), he should go to the Lakers IMO. Damn this free agency is the craziest I can ever remember in my 33 years of life.

I think there are players specifically waiting on Kawhi to sign before they join us, I'm not really worried about who will be left.
There's gotta be a couple of people if not more who want to just be part of something special and when their number is called they'll hit their shots like horry, fox, fisher

Green is saying if Kawhi stays, he stays.

If he joins us, Green is going to take the money from the Mavs. :frown:

we have to wait for Kawhi. kind of a blessing in preventing rob from making crazy deals like ARiza for 12 or Deadmon for 15 or something like that

Back
Top Bottom