**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Watching old highlights of cousins and AD and that tempo was crazy. No wonder he tore is achilles.
With lebron at point the tempo should be real slow

Reactions: MVP
Boogie Kuz Cook and Bradley I think can be better than they were last year. Cook could possibly be like McGee where he shows out in a bigger role. His defense is a big question mark tho. I was watching Bradley's highlights with Memphis and he looked good but he didn't do a lot of catch and shoot or off ball work, he was basically running the offense so I'm not sure about his fit with the starters. He might be better off the bench with Cook starting and playing off the big dogs. Cousins looked great at times and put up 18 and 10 post all star with 40% on open threes. And he'll be two years removed from his achilles injury. Not expecting much from Dudley Daniels or KCP.

B3B17F4D-7297-4F16-AFBC-AD1D2628668D.jpeg
This guy just look miserable :lol:

0156E8C2-9777-40CB-9283-63C5909D07DD.jpeg

So let’s talk line ups next year;

assuming LeBron really does start at pg, I feel like the shooting guard next to him needs to be able to guard opposing teams point guards. I think Avery Bradley fits this bill as he is suppose to be a very good on ball defender. If not him I’d like to see Caruso start next to him. At the sf I wanna see Danny green along with AD and McGee to start.

Bench I’d like to see Caruso/kcp/Dudley/Kuzma/boogie. Caruso fits here bc he can have three wing shootees on offense with boogie down low. Defensively this line up is suspect but remember they playing other teams second units. I would put my money on Kuz and a healthy cousins vs any other teams second units.

Kind of leaves cook and rondo out there in mystery land for me. I feel like one of those two shoulda been another pf like jamychal green instead of having Dudley directly with second unit. Obviously there will be lots of staggering.

Just glad Luke ain’t the coach.

Boogie looking slimmer in that interview. I’m really pulling for this guy. He’s lost out on so much money throughout the years. Before he tore his Achilles, dude was one of those guys that was out there for max contract money. I just hope he comes into training camp fully healthy, and ready to go.

He said his quad is fully healed. With two months of more time to heal, I fully expect him to be good to good. Just have to get him conditioned. I would love to keep him for like two or three more years after this one year deal. He averaged 16 and 8 in 25 mins with the Warriors. Would be more than great if he can give us 18 and 10

He said his quad is fully healed. With two months of more time to heal, I fully expect him to be good to good. Just have to get him conditioned. I would love to keep him for like two or three more years after this one year deal. He averaged 16 and 8 in 25 mins with the Warriors. Would be more than great if he can give us 18 and 10
That would be amazing. Load management will be essential for him.

So let’s talk line ups next year;

assuming LeBron really does start at pg, I feel like the shooting guard next to him needs to be able to guard opposing teams point guards. I think Avery Bradley fits this bill as he is suppose to be a very good on ball defender. If not him I’d like to see Caruso start next to him. At the sf I wanna see Danny green along with AD and McGee to start.

Bench I’d like to see Caruso/kcp/Dudley/Kuzma/boogie. Caruso fits here bc he can have three wing shootees on offense with boogie down low. Defensively this line up is suspect but remember they playing other teams second units. I would put my money on Kuz and a healthy cousins vs any other teams second units.

Kind of leaves cook and rondo out there in mystery land for me. I feel like one of those two shoulda been another pf like jamychal green instead of having Dudley directly with second unit. Obviously there will be lots of staggering.

Just glad Luke ain’t the coach.

I hope Vogel studied how Simmons was being used with the 76ers. LeBron can easily be masked on defense. Having a paint defender will help out a lot as well. I could see LeBron overplaying the 3 point line now opposed to last season I feel like he wanted to guard the paint because we had no one inside.

Wow cousins looks 245-250. Easily lost 20-30 lbs. Neck looks thinner which creates an illusion it’s longer. You can see his facial bone structure is more evident. Chest is tighter

Lower body injuries prevent someone from doin any cardio so last year it is understandable if he was out of shape. He claims to be fully healed now so that work is payin off.

Unfortunately THT has a foot injury which probably limits his ability to run/do cardio.. but put this dude on the same regiment as boogie right now

Back
Top Bottom