**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

i saw Magic drop a triple double in his 40s at the summer league in Long Beach. That same morning I got the AJ 3 black cements at the Niketown in Newport Beach. What a great day. The pyramid was dope for summer league games

Got to play in the pyramid for an AAU tourney and it was dope as hell

That 81 pt game feels like just yesterday... hard to believe that it's been 15 years. I still remember watching the game on our gaming set up with the multiple TV screens that we had hooked up in the dorms. One of the TVs was hella old and we had a VCR going to tape the game :lol:

Thanks for the memories, Kobe.

I still remember I was at Red ****ing Lobster with my family (I was in HS) and my boy texts me "Dude are you watching this Kobe is at 70 right now" and I was like "WHY THE **** AM I AT RED LOBSTER RIGHT NOW?!" :lol:

Pretty good video detailing the awful Lebron-Matthews-Kuzma-Trez-Morris lineup. That lineup has by far the worst net rating of any five-man lineup but has had the second most minutes behind the starting lineup

If anyone is looking...

|l:frown:

Reactions: DLF
ESPN today:

2CFC7188-F0FD-4D01-A47B-5172BB80F1FE.jpeg

We play Cleveland coming on the second night of a back-to-back tomorrow. Good opportunity to rest AD or Lebron and get a W

Watching this espn special is bringing back all the feels :frown: I’m gonna rewatch the memorial on Tuesday and let it all go :lol: :frown:

Bradley got his ring from the Lakers, and even got his wife a ring too. His dad passed during training camp, which played a part in opting-out of the bubble.

Back
Top Bottom