**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

CP3 should get the MVP.

Yes he's not the conventional candidate, but he's had an amazing season and the reason Los Suns are neck and neck with Utah for the #1 spot out West.

182800085_4684769508218203_8863409542919903813_n.png

I may be done with Kuz. Bro just a role player.

it took you this long to realize that?

with ad and lebron out he woulda put up atleast 25 a game if he wasnt just a roleplayer

hes just a very low iq ball player.

lakers have had many chances to improve by trading him but they dont want to. hes probably giving it to jeanie or kurt

hes been lonzo ball frustrating for a while now but hes 3 years older than zo

zo has actually become more consistent than guzman

Vogel’s offense relies too much on having a ball handler create plays, but then again Pelinka built this team to surround Bron and AD. When I saw Kieff dribbling and trying to create plays I knew it’s a wrap.

dont blame ad. he did his part. 40 minutes 36 points 12 boards and 5 assist. second leading scorer was alex ****ing caruso. not his fault kuzma cant hit one ****ing open shot.

2nd night of a B2B and AD gives you 36 and 12 and y'all are complaining. He did his part, the rest of the team didn't show up. This was probably AD's best game of the season

More than anything it was encouraging to see AD snapping out of that mental/physical funk and being aggressive. If he can maintain that intensity, yesterday was a big win

I’m not worried

get the 7th. Get healthy.
Play Phoenix.

boom

Key is health at this point. The more Drummond sucks now the better.
I hope Denver gets the 3rd seed so they can be our second round opponent as opposed to clippers

Also wanna see mavs knock off clippers in first round

Last edited:
Now that the 7th seed is all but guarenteed (realistically) I think it provides a bit of closure for guys to not rush things.

Use the last 4 or so games left to just improve. Get healthy. Get reps up. Then go balls to the walls starting the first play in game.

Is it risky? Sure but really the only route to a title now is get healthy and put all our eggs in the basket of turning it on and flipping that switch. Will it turn on? Not sure. But won’t know unless healthy

Last edited:
When AD plays aggressive and mixes up his offensive repertoire by going inside the paint for easy high percentage buckets, it allows him to develop a rhythm and it opens up his outside game.

AD gotta go Inside-Out and like Horry said "Punish them inside" cause he got all that advantage over forwards with his length and touch. Why always be trying to take dudes off the dribble and keep shooting pull up j's?

Same for Bron when he get back. Take it inside, draw the D so it creates open shots for the role guys.

Big 2 gotta be healthy tho in order for them to punish opponents inside.

Reactions: DLF
When AD plays aggressive and mixes up his offensive repertoire by going inside the paint for easy high percentage buckets, it allows him to develop a rhythm and it opens up his outside game.

AD gotta go Inside-Out and like Horry said "Punish them inside" cause he got all that advantage over forwards with his length and touch. Why always be trying to take dudes off the dribble and keep shooting pull up j's?

Same for Bron when he get back. Take it inside, draw the D so it creates open shots for the role guys.

Disagree.

I say we rely more on Drummond.

more post ups for him. Please

Lol @ anybody that still believes in Kuzma... if ya do, you better be his cousin or mom 😂

told y’all about this clown ages ago but some of yall were captivated by his clothes and tats 😂🤷🏻‍♂️😂

bron prob not gonna be too too aggressive in drives imo
prob gonna favor that ankle for a few

bron prob not gonna be too too aggressive in drives imo
prob gonna favor that ankle for a few
You right. His ability to go coast to coast will lessen some, which is why Bron gotta do what Magic and Mailman did when they got older - operate more from the post and use that size advantage, draw doubles, get to the line, etc.

How you gonna put Eddie frk'n Jones, the Laker playoff choker deluxe, at Tier 6 but leave out Lamar Odom and/or Glen mfk'n Rice?!?

We traded Eddie to get Glen, who was a 18-20 ppg starter on the '00 title team LOL. We dont win the chip with Eddie for sure. Getting Rice to play SF was what got the team over the hump.

And leaving Odom out is just a flat out travesty. Straight disrespect to L.O. man smh

And if you including Mychal Thompson on that list, why you ain't include Brian Shaw or Bynum?!? Lol

Plus I agree with Shaq....hell naw at T2, he is T1 all day long

Whoever made this list a straight 🤡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom