**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers won this game by 7, got outscored by 13 in the 3rd and had to make a big comeback to beat the Pistons who were probably worse then than they are now. Notice how the score is cropped out. I remember they almost gave this game away and didn't cover the spread. Everybody b****ed about this team just the same anyway :lol:

michael-scott-the-office.gif

I'm positive a lot of the same people condemning the defense now were the same ones swearing by just surround Bron with shooters & spacing & calling Kuz, KCP, Kieff etc etc trash :lol:

Ariza isn't gonna be a savior or anything but getting him back & hopefully adding another wing/energy Center through a trade or Buyout should be a big move just in regards to less DJ minutes.

Also BTW Russ in his last 10....... 22/7/8 on 48/35/72 & 4TO's

He's figuring it out & if he could somehow stay in these ranges percentage wise it's an extremely good sign.

Maybe the best thing Vogel is doing is actually coaching Westbrook, having expectations of him and holding him accountable. And giving him space with this LeBron at the 5 lineup. Other than that I don't know what the hell he's doing. But optimizing Russ can go a long way

Back
Top Bottom