**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

262049739_5335186156509865_6479877061874071541_n.jpg

rust aint tricking me

we're 3-5 over the last 2 weeks
Russ been good tho to keep it a buck

a big part of our problem probably goes with deandre Jordan and to a lesser extent bradley

dj should get no burn at all he literally point shaving
Bradley has been kinda bad on defense in terms of rotations but his point of atteck is still okay but he can’t throw a rock in the ocean lol

Russ been good tho to keep it a buck

a big part of our problem probably goes with deandre Jordan and to a lesser extent bradley

dj should get no burn at all he literally point shaving
Bradley has been kinda bad on defense in terms of rotations but his point of atteck is still okay but he can’t throw a rock in the ocean lol
if AB is getting cooked, he shouldnt be getting minutes
the same way they did to baze

when the hell does nunn get back, cause he'll be getting cooked too

Reactions: DLF
The bar is too low

we can’t be happy with “only” 4 turnovers per game for Russ. That’s terrible for a point guard. And who saw him get lost on a baseline cut last night lookin like a OttoPorter or James Harden meme smh

if AB is getting cooked, he shouldnt be getting minutes
the same way they did to baze

when the hell does nunn get back, cause he'll be getting cooked too
Nunn is a notoriously sneaky bad defender.
I’m no longer excited for games. Rather I can’t wait til late Dec and Jan when moves may happen

Westbrook: triple doubles and low impact stats.
Team: sorry as hell and can’t wait to get rid of him
Russ stans: this is why you get Russ!!!!

I think a younger big to replace DJ would drastically help this team 👀

Yeah hopefully we find out during the buyout market.
Still maintain they should’ve kept Damian Jones over swinging for the homer with Drummond. That was a fail.

DeAndre wasn’t that bad yesterday. I think rotating centers for every game is smarter than trying to play both Dwight and deandre in the same game.

Ariza is the key?

how many minutes a night is frank expecting to play ariza??

LeBron already showing signs of breaking down

Man I am not liking what frank has been saying in interviews and post-games.

We brought in russ and all these wings to help take the load off LeBron…the complete opposite has happened so far…team has no cohesion and LeBron is playing more minutes than last year just to keep us a float.

can’t continue utilizing LeBron like this, he wont hold up and be his normal self come playoffs.

if LeBron is hurt or not 100% come may, we got NO SHOT.

so it’s concerning he’s playing so damn much every night for pretty much meaninglessness games

Back
Top Bottom