**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

hard to evaluate Ellington or any player when they aren’t given a consistent role and opportunity

Play Ellington 10 straight games for 12-15 minutes and I promise he’ll get in a rhythm and hit shots like he has his whole career. He goes from DNPs to starting lineup to bench role, it’s tough for anyone
I think the problem also is that the coach sees certain things that we just don’t. He may hit three threes in a game but he may give up seven easy baskets because of blown assignments that are hard to see on TV
Hence why he may be a vet min player

C CP1708 , do you remember our 90s coaches? Rhetorical question; of course you do. Who do you reasonably think we should have had as a coach?

-foe

C CP1708 , do you remember our 90s coaches? Rhetorical question; of course you do. Who do you reasonably think we should have had as a coach?

-foe

Riley. We never should have divorced Riley.
He never should have ran the Knicks over us.

In terms of available back then.....Adelman would have been good. Dunleavy was ok. Del was decent, but everyone tuned him out per various books.

Riley. We never should have divorced Riley.
He never should have ran the Knicks over us.

In terms of available back then.....Adelman would have been good. Dunleavy was ok. Del was decent, but everyone tuned him out per various books.
So Riley I definitely get. Dunleavy, Adelman, Del, though? The only champs back then were Phil, Riley, & Rudy. Why them, with their 0 rings?

It seems your mockery of Mark Jackson, Van Gundy, George Karl is that they are not one of the 6 current coaches with rings period, which is confusing, unless I'm misunderstanding your mockery of them. And I'm not promoting them. I'm just saying I'm confused. Only those 6 coaches matter? Everyone else is equally laughable?

-foe

So Riley I definitely get. Dunleavy, Adelman, Del, though? The only champs back then were Phil, Riley, & Rudy. Why them, with their 0 rings?

It seems your mockery of Mark Jackson, Van Gundy, George Karl is that they are not one of the 6 current coaches with rings period, which is confusing, unless I'm misunderstanding your mockery of them. And I'm not promoting them. I'm just saying I'm confused. Only those 6 coaches matter? Everyone else is equally laughable?

-foe

Daly was another, but likely unattainable.

Jackson isn't a good coach, and been broadcasting a decade.
Van Gundy was a good coach, broadcasting longer.
Karl is complete overrated trash.

Dunleavy/Adelman made finals with lesser teams than what we assembled. (Had Magic not retired, Dunleavy might have won in 92, adding Threatt and such......) They could have worked out, not guaranteed of course.

Del Harris might have won eventually, when Kobe wasn't a teenager anymore.

Westbrook hit him with an unnatural act.

Flagrant 2 and suspend him 2 games.

There’s no place for that in this beautiful game.

2 games in a row

91F19874-38D5-461B-ADB4-CBA522ABAB60.jpeg

Defensive effort is looking really well. Aside from guarding the paint, but that’s expected with AD out.

Vogel let’s the 3rd quarter lineups stay in too long when we’re struggling. He makes no changes until midway through the quarter.

Back
Top Bottom