**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

0o2vneolo9l81.jpg

3w5sjfl9zal81.jpg

n3sf3ofi4bl81.jpg

Reggie needs a statue outside of Crypto for what he did to Russ.

Ya I would definitely not give lebron an extension. Hope he asks for a trade.

No point firing Vogel

And no they should shut NOT anyone down

Play bron and Westbrook 40 mins a night. Let them own this ****

I personally don’t blame him but lebrons body language is not talked about enough. He’s quit. Remember Kobe would show slight signs of being disgruntled, media would crucify him. Mother****ers

Last edited:
Why fire Vogel with 20 games left? The interim wouldn't do better. Fizdale is equally bummy. And Handy is a player development coach.

Vogel is just on contract to this off season right?

Why fire Vogel with 20 games left? The interim wouldn't do better. Fizdale is equally bummy. And Handy is a player development coach.

I think so much damage has been done (not completely Vogel's fault), something has to change.

Lakers giving that sham of an extension to Vogel is partly why this team just gives up at any sign of adversity.

too old
Too slow
Can’t keep effort and energy for 48 minutes
Can’t shoot
Can’t box out

The season is not on any one player or the coach. It’s all the reasons above. A bad roster overall, which ultimately falls on the GM

Last edited:
There is no point in changing anything right now.

None.

I wish they would just sit Bron.

Never ever want a player to get hurt but I need him to twist an ankle or have that knee swell because there is no point in him Stat padding night after night.

Everything at this point needs to be focused on the off season. Back channeling a coaching search, doing whatever is necessary to trade the worst MVP ever. Hopefully get some guys who are younger and can play defense.

But the key as it has always been is AD. If AD isn't bubble AD...we don't have a shot.

Never ever want a player to get hurt but I need him to twist an ankle or have that knee swell because there is no point in him Stat padding night after night.
We see this type of stuff and people swear ya'll don't be wylin in here :rofl:

One year extension signed last summer. Jeanie gonna look to trade him to save money

At the end of the day, injuries and bad roster construction killed us. And I'm not sure, but it seems like we've given up on Nunn. All this time for a bone bruise?

We just gotta trade Russ and get some good returns. Bron and AD can still win together with the right pieces. Couple 3&D players, and a shooter or two.

So we're all in agreement the team is better off trading for two to three role players instead of one expensive star player right?

I would agree. And if Lebron and Street Clothes don’t like the personnel moves, too bad.

Ideally they find a way to make moves to improve the team that works for all parties involved. But they better not let Lebron hold the team hostage and get all pouty if the moves aren’t to his liking.

Where’s the Delusional Trade Machine to make sense of this? I need to see Lebron to Clippers and Always Disabled to Chicago trade scenarios

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
I’d much rather have three players that could contribute than a 3rd star and all vet minimums again. Anything but this.

Melo my dog but relying on him to play more than 10 minutes is so ridiculous. Relying on all of our role players (sans Reaves/Monk) to play more than 10-20 minutes a game is so ugly

I’d much rather have three players that could contribute than a 3rd star and all vet minimums again. Anything but this.

Melo my dog but relying on him to play more than 10 minutes is so ridiculous. Relying on all of our role players (sans Reaves/Monk) to play more than 10-20 minutes a game is so ugly
Having Melo on the bench as a streaky scorer is good to have but he's definitely playing too many minutes. If we could swap Russ for two really good players, that would be great.

This **** is tough to watch, I know the roster isn’t built well but damn how do we go 18 points vs 40 after halftime. That’s gotta be on coach right? I was okay keeping Vogel because there’s no coach available right now but damn did we **** up by not firing him

Back
Top Bottom