**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We won a title with Vogel. I'm not going back on that hire.

He got the job done, then the front office overhauled the championship roster, then gave him a roster that was trash.

Vogel got screwed.
Fair point. I wouldn't trade winning that chip and actually having something to celebrate in the midst of the pandemic.

It just feels like this current FO hasn't handled things well since the jump - especially with how Magic left to now how Vogel's firing happened. I hope they finally get it right this time.

Best thing moving forward is to eat up 1 more year of Westbrick’s contact ($47 mil off the books next year), pray that AD stays healthy this upcoming season to up his trade value then ship his sorry *** out.

Finally do NOT sign LeBron to an extension. Either let him play out his final season or trade him for picks and final year contract players.

Then start with a clean slate the following season. Enough of Klutch holding this franchise by the huevos.
whats your usual screen name?

Rustle killing what little trade value he has left purposely. :stoneface:

Only person with an ego greater who thinks they can deal with him would be MJ.

DO IT MITCH. I don't even care if it's a full salary dump with Rozier/Heyward now. They can even have the 2027 (with some light protections of course). Just get it done.

Can’t believe any of the rumors now.

Lebron put out the memo that he likes Jackson. He knows lakers won’t hire him. So when they don’t, he can say “see I don’t have any blame for roster moves, they don’t listen to me”

So when it fails, he is clear of the charges that is Russ

The Coach Bud coaching tree (Taylor Jenkins, Kenny Atkinson, Quinn Snyder) has had success. I would give Darvin Ham consideration.

So refreshing to hear Reggie Miller, Dan Patrick, Stan Van Gundy, Nick Wright all slam Jeanie/Rob for firing the wrong person. (I assume there's more, but those are just the ones I've seen/heard personally. I assume Barkley, Kenny etc will join, I don't care about the Skips and SAS's etc. Just glad everyone saw it for what it was and called it out.

Darvin Ham and Sam Cassell are due for a gig

Hope we don’t get a retread like McMillan or Woodson or some ****

D Fish and Rambis are family!

Take out 2019-2020 season and the lakers in 11 years have 1 playoff series win. Worst record in nba in that stretch. 6 head coaches, 1 president quitting on live tv, 1 coach fired by a tweet

Back
Top Bottom