**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bron had 3 blocks and contested some misses. Vando had 2 blocks and 3 steals. Because the warriors are small AD can get his rest. If they didn't have that come back AD probably woulda played 39. If Gabriel was as active as Vando that would be a huge plus.

Since TBJ doesn't need to see the floor, Ham should try LW and even sorry *** Beasley to see if they can generate some points.

Since TBJ doesn't need to see the floor, Ham should try LW and even sorry *** Beasley to see if they can generate some points.

Beasley if they run that zone for open 3's.

But he would get cooked on D.

And props to AD.

This dude is beyond SICKENING when it comes to KANG James…..

I'm not even mad at Nick because a lot of people keep running with this "Steph has a winning record vs Lebron" "Steph is winning the rivalry..."

When Steph has never been better than Bron in any of those series. This is first time Steph had been better than Bron and Bron is in year 20.

Lebron needs to chill on the 3’s. Another 1-8 game, he might fall in love with that shot too if warriors continue to play zone
****s ugly, think we should try running him in the post more a little to combat that maybe but they darinfg us to shoot 3s anyway lol

think some of it his his foot tho but idk

3 MORE.

AD BEST DEFENSIVE PLAYER IN THE WORLD AND HE’S GIVING YOU 30 & 20.

THEY SAID VANDO DIDNT KNOW HOW TO NAVIGATE SCREENS.

AR & DLO WITH THE 3RD QUARTER FLURRY

WE WON & LEBRON WAS AVERAGE.

WARRIORS HAD THREE PLAYERS HIT 6 THREES AND LOST.

LETS GET GREEDY AND TAKE GAME 2.

3 MORE.

Thought Lebron was really engaged defensively on and off ball, solid job rebounding and even provided some rim protection. Sure the 3 ball wasn’t there but he was pretty efficient in the paint and 3/6 from midrange so overall I’ll take that kind of game from him.

Team doesn’t really need him to put up huge numbers like that anyway.

Warriors usually win when they make 20+ 3-pointers. But we clapped their cheeks (in San Francisco :emoji_eyes:)

Thought Lebron was really engaged defensively on and off ball, solid job rebounding and even provided some rim protection. Sure the 3 ball wasn’t there but he was pretty efficient in the paint and 3/6 from midrange so overall I’ll take that kind of game from him.

Totally agree. Ad put on another masterclass defensively, but Lebron was right there next to him. A lot of timely blocks, he closed out hard when he needed too and Lebron+AD both damn near had feet in the paint all night long.

Lebron has never played with this many playmakers. AR, Dlo, Dennis & Rui can all create their own shots (Not even mentioning AD). For this team it’s more important for Lebron and AD to use their energy on defense, conserve their energy on offense and let their teammates shoulder some usage.

I do wish Lebron would save some juice to close out games tho. We needed some points in that 6-2 minute stretch in the 4th and it was looking ugly out there. If it wasn’t for that Dlo shot off the glass from the left side, we might’ve been cooked.

AD barely scored in the 4th quarter but he played the entire 2nd half so I give him a pass. It’s more important for him to save his energy for defense anyway. But man he was so dominant defensively, he could’ve scored 10 points tonight and he still would’ve been the best player on the court.

Last edited:

Bron was meeting Curry at the rim a lot, got a couple blocks, good contests.

The (locked in defensively) Bron/Vando/AD got them GSW guards second-guessing going to the rim. GSW shot so many 3s for a reason.. instead of Sabonis rolling out the red carpet for some layups, AD there

Bron was meeting Curry at the rim a lot, got a couple blocks, good contests.

The (locked in defensively) Bron/Vando/AD got them GSW guards second-guessing going to the rim. GSW shot so many 3s for a reason.. instead of Sabonis rolling out the red carpet for some layups, AD there
The 21 3s were a franchise playoff record

They’ll make 3s at a high clip but I don’t think 21 is sustainable man
Think some of what lakers game plan which might sound crazy is maybe they’re trying to take advantage of long rebounds and push the pace
That plus inside dominance they might be tying to exploit their 7 game series and having 1 game rest in between games and tire them out?

Bron need to shoot his foot up with whatever they gave pat Mahoney man

Vibes of this Lakers team so far

hi-res-dda2c85f26dbd4e88f58b21f49f1f996_crop_north.jpg

Back
Top Bottom