**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not gonna blame Darvin...he made adjustments.

This was just one of those games where our poor play to start didn't help us.

He didn't make adjustments until it was virtually too late. Start of the game the 3 guard lineup got torched. He comes back with it in the 2nd quarter, same thing happens. Goes back to it again to start the 3rd and yet again gets torched.

Lake show turned it up in second half. Proud of AD.
Lebron should have driven on Murray but also those two free throws missed in 4th quarter would have changed up the following possessions and more chances to tie.

Nuggets hit some insane shots. The joker 3 at the end of third and that corners 3 by MPJ.
KCP killed us and was the difference.

Lakers played an insane game, shot well only 8 turnovers.

We came back just need to play defense the whole game.

Bron really fueled the comeback on offense and then inexplicably takes the 3 despite the PnR working.

Ah well. Nuggets cant guard. That wont change. Looney gave AD problems with his physicality.

Would be shocked if AD is gonna be allowed to roam the paint next game.

On my feet & on my head in the office today:
20230516_151616.jpg
Welp, not wearing THIS combo again, I can tell you that!

Issue is, nuggets already know lakers 1st adjustment Rui. Gotta have an adjustment to an adjustment. I like DLo but these inconsistent games ain’t gonna cut it

After tonight Dlo needs a short leash

Easy way to get swept in 4.
The pivot of Schroder over a full game is much much worse. Schroder wasn’t good this game either.

They lost by 6 and every player except Rui got thoroughly outplayed.
Nuggets pulled a Lakers and just stopped playing for 9 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
There was really only one shot I disliked from D'Lo (turnaround in the third when no one was set) but the defensive effort was pathetic. He's got to play smarter and harder when he's out there.

Back
Top Bottom