**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

FVV is better, but not good enough to hardcap the team and lose the supporting pieces. Also gotta worry about the years ahead with him as a small guard approaches his 30s after playing heavy minutes.

I’m in the run it back camp despite all of our concerns with D’Lo, he’s quite capable of carrying the load on offense during the regular season, if he don't make strides on the defensive end, we can ship him mid season. Same squad deserves to run it back with a full training camp. Just need to add more size and depth behind AD.

Glad to see that the front office is willing to match any offer but I don't think other teams are going to drive the price up that high.

Doesn't really matter cause his starting salary is so low the next 2 seasons and who knows we could have clear books outside of him by the time the balloon money kicks in.
And only for the lakers does it only count as 10-12 mill a year for next two years

For other teams, it counts as 25 mill a year towards cap (assuming 4/100 deal) even though they paying him 10.

Schroder did decent and was pesky but lets be honest bigger guys still had their way with him.

FVV ain't half the defender that pat or DS are

don't get me wrong I like fred, he a great player...I just want taller guys on the perimeter.

Schroder did decent and was pesky but lets be honest bigger guys still had their way with him.

don't get me wrong I like fred, he a great player...I just want taller guys on the perimeter.
For the 50th time
What does it matter if he’s unplayable when it matters? He’s not 6’5” and he’s slow 😂

The taller perimeter guys don’t have to come at DLo’s price tag though.

DLo has to go. He had the opportunity and completely blew it.

Im not saying D'lo has to stay...im indifferent either way

But what I am saying is FVV too short for this team.

I’ll take short but tough over tall and weak/passive anyday

It’s not like FVV is earl Boykins lol

you know how they did those 2 photoshops of curry turning the trophy over? need someone to photoshop the larry obrien here

Back
Top Bottom