**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Wouldn’t be surprised if they do everything they can to sign and trade D’lo for a non pg and have Reaves be the starting point guard.

Maybe.

Sign & trades are extremely complicated though .

To
1. Get DLo to want to play ball and help LA
2. Find a team who wants him
3. That team willing to trade assets for him.
4. Have the return be a talent level that makes sense.

Things can change. But Lakers and DLo is a match made in necessity until one of Bron and AD are off the team because of the cap space they eat.
Sure they can trade him mid-season, but the likelihood that trade ends up with “we probably got worse” is likely.

For example, they could certainly let DLo just walk wherever. The consensus would be “they got worse”

Last edited:
Reactions: DLF
Just trade everyone and move to Las Vegas, lets start from scratch.

No more LeBron, No more AD,.

Just us, Pockets and Rob.

Las Vegas Lakers of Los Angeles.

4-Life.

"How do we stop or outscore the Nuggets?" should be running through everyone's minds in the Laker org this summer.

Mr. TB aka Trade Bait Thomas Bryant aka Towel Boy Thomas Bryant bout to practice player himself into a championship ring :lol:
20230601_230136.jpg

Just can’t get myself to watch this. Bring the off-season already

100% feeling the same, & it isn't even due to the Nuggets/Heat. If i'm not invested in the team i simply don't have the same love for the sport as a did growing up. This is a completely different game than what i grew up watching, i know some think it's better than ever now but personally i feel like i'm watching advanced pickup games a majority of the time.

congrats to the Nuggets for their run this postseason but that team isn't good enough to be building rosters with them in mind.. this ain't the Warriors or the Kobe Shaq Lakers. Rob just has to go back to maximizing Bron & AD's advantages which is just being bigger, stronger & more athletic than other teams.
Also, regular season matters. They coasted from February on and look fully rested now.

Running it back allows us to rest lebron more and can still have the 2-3rd seed. Load management is key for lebron. Team ran out of gas

Heat don’t let up free transition points like the Lakers, all their guys hustling back on D. Our last great transition defenders were Caruso and Danny green. Hopefully next free agent pickup can play transition defense while AD/Bron chilling on the ground after their falls every other play.

100% feeling the same, & it isn't even due to the Nuggets/Heat. If i'm not invested in the team i simply don't have the same love for the sport as a did growing up. This is a completely different game than what i grew up watching, i know some think it's better than ever now but personally i feel like i'm watching advanced pickup games a majority of the time.

I'm starting to feel the same way.

I used to watch just about any NBA game that was on. Now if it ain't the Lakers, I'm really not invested as much.

Game 1 I watched maybe the 1st qtr then would just check on the score.

It will be interesting to see the rating for this series.

Lakers bucks nuggets. 3 of the last 4 title winners all “bigger stronger faster”

Get size. That’s our only hope.

6’5” and above

Back
Top Bottom