**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

IMO AD probably could have played Wed but they probably believed we could handle Houston without him.

Boy they were wrong.

If PHX is 100, we ain't got a shot unless these guys get some heart.

Our defense gets broken down at the top every possession. That starts with the guards. We need Gabe and Vando back to at least play some better individual defense

Ironically. In the 4th. The whole team is killing collectively. All +.

Quarters 1-3 is mixing and matching problems. And the start of games is lack of energy from everyone. Including Bron.

Best and most balanced starting lineup for the Lakers that spaces the floor, has at least 2 playmakers that can attack the rim, and has adequate defenders at both guard positions are

AR
Prince
Bron
Wood
AD

Or

Christie or Vincent
AR
Bron
Wood
AD

D-Lo should not be starting cause he cant play a lick of D. He'd be an asset off the bench tho with his 15+ ppg and 3-pt shooting/playmaking abilities

There wouldn't be mix n match problems in qtrs 1-3 if Ham only knew how to pass the eye test

Watch the game, knowing I have zero say in personnel moves.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The reality is nobody has a say in personnel moves but Pelinka and Buss. Not even Ham, cause guess what....even he don't know what rotation and lineup moves to make; what he says is BROKEN Lol.

Hence the beauty and fun in discussing what WE would do, cause obviously what THEY are doing in their 5 losses thus far and their 7 or 8 consecutive losses to DEN ain't freaking working.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Whispers. The team has been playing better with DLo.

DLo + Bron. 112.6/112.5
AR + Bron 108.4/112.7

DLo + AD 110.6/116.2
AR + AD 103.4/118.1

DLo + Bron + AD 115.8/108.7
AR + Bron + AD 109.2/113.7

DLo+Bron+AD+Gabe 123.4/64.5
AR+Bron+AD+Gabe 100/74.3

In the 4th thought, You play your 5 best. AR for getting to the line. DLo for his takeover ability.

AR playing the worst I've seen in over a year. I would hope DLo playing better than that. DLo was playing great first few games, but has been playing worse lately. Vs Miami he: turned the ball over (which lead to bucket), Gave up easy bucket to Jaime Jaquez, 2 technical fouls which lead to his ejection. Lakers lost by 1 shot, and didn't have many options forcing them to play Reddish for last shot.

I’m just saying everybody and their mom always saying bench DLo yadda yadda. When AR is the worst player of the main 4

Shrugs.

Still don’t think it matters. TP isn’t a starting caliber player, big drop off defensively versus Vando. And half the rotation has been out through 10% of the season.

Can’t grade much of anything when 2 games they were playing end of the bench guys in the first quarter.

I haven't seen much D.lo slander...

But I have so many folks in this thread ignored, ain't no telling what's going on.

Internet centric.

The team is off to a slow start.

If they didn’t come out sluggish in the first quarter every night. Entirely different team.

That’s a Ham issue. An AD issue. A Bron issue. A DLo issue. An AR issue.

Lonnie is ballin

He won us a playoff game and we did him dirty. Rather have Lonnie over bright lights gabe

Lonnie is ballin

He won us a playoff game and we did him dirty. Rather have Lonnie over bright lights gabe

Lonnie and DS honestly.

These guys talked about cohesion yet some of the guys who big for us last year were let go for guys that ain't doing much.

It's no secret D-Lo and Austin needs to be separated in the starting lineup. No real alternative options right now with the injuries.

Need Vando back bad at least for the regular season.

Back
Top Bottom