**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The smart Celtics organization is ultra big with Porzingis, Horford, and 7-foot Queta and Lakers' only answer to all that size is AD and a Ham Sandwich lol

Lakers need to ship D'Lo and one of their forwards for a big man if they even dream of being competitive against BOS, MIL, or DEN in a 7 game series

Yeah Boston is capitalizing on every turnover we have.

We can't do the same nor can we seem to slow down thier offense.

Lost to a way better team.

On to the next game.

1703549950957.gif

Max Christie time!!

The smart Celtics organization is ultra big with Porzingis, Horford, and 7-foot Quetas and Lakers' only answer to all that size is AD and a Ham Sandwich lol

Lakers need to ship D'Lo and one of their forwards for a big man if they even dream of being competitive against BOS, MIL, or DEN in a 7 game series
I've been saying this for years and every year yall laugh at me

Awesome AD game, Bron was bad, Prince was fine, everyone else was invisible and Ham was his usual harmful self.

i dont understand playing hayes over wood. i just dont get it.

wood is superior in every way than hayes but this *** hole continues to not play him in favor of hayes.

is it because one is 7 foot and the other is 6"8? didnt someone say wood is 6"10? what good is a 7 foot center if he sucks at rebounding, cant shoot or score, doesnt block shots, and is dumb as a door knob?

somebody please explain it 💀

and that dumb ****ing starting line up basically spotted them a 12 point lead from the start. if he doesnt trot that line up out there who knows what might have happened.

Back
Top Bottom