**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Good result, terrible process.

OKC missed a bunch of open threes on Saturday because of the defensive miscommunication. They easily could've lost on Saturday and the total numbers since the starting lineup change would be even worse.

If this new starting lineup continues to be the most played lineup, it will lead to losses. They were only a +1 on Saturday in a game that AD and Bron went crazy. Ham is putting too much on AD and Bron and then the pressure shifts to the bench because the starting lineup digs themselves in a big hole like tonight.
Lakers have been getting smoked in first quarters all season regardless of who starts.

I feel like even if you subbed out Austin for Cam you're still playing 3 on 5 or maybe 4 on 5 (Prince) which still isn't great against most good teams...

There was no lineup that was going to save this team from Boston.

Not defending the lineup, but I don't think it's the reason they lost tonight... tipping my cap to Boston for being better.

Yeah they gave up 4 picks for him 18 months ago. He ain’t gonna be cheap.

And what Shams said is they would want Reaves and Max.

If the Lakers want to make that big splash trade. It isn’t DLo that gets it done. It’s AR.

AD is in favor of the new lineup, I’m sure Lebron is as well.

Translation - I’m tired of cleaning up the mess from all these dudes who can’t keep their man in front of them (DLo). Give us some time and we’re going to figure it out.

dudes wanting to trade AR...

Training-day-2019 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

dudes wanting to trade AR...

Training-day-2019 GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
I have zero attachment to anyone on this roster except Bron and AD, so if there’s a deal that can be made to upgrade the team I’m all for it…

But, I suppose if Austin was traded whoever that player is would be DOA to the “My AR” fanbase… probably wouldn’t even give that new player a chance lol smh

Dejounte Murray having a hard time playing alongside Trey, what make you think he will play better alongside bron?

He needs the ball in his hands and wants to be a 1-2

Don't see him fitting in here.

He need a team where he can cook.

Also for reference the Trae/Murray 2 man also has a 119 defensive rating for the season. It was 114 last year.

Back
Top Bottom