**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I actually feel bad for JHS too. No way he is this bad but his development arc so far has been ugly and he has 0 confidence.

Lakers throwing him out there to run backup point with no prep is hilarious.

What's the point of the challenge if they don't get it right...

I have seen it before where they look at contact previous.

Everything is going wrong man.

Stop challenging every LeBron foul call. He has a historic level of not fouling out of games. There isn’t a reason to waste the challenge every single game.

The worst part about this is that nobody is playing with any confidence.

pressure can create diamonds and bust pipes. Lakers fans are relentless and when **** is going ugly, you have to overcome the slander. I know everyone is paid handsomely but that **** isn’t easy.

Being a transition team ain't gonna work anymore.

We need shot making.

And our defense has awful.

The way we play now you would believe them heats are up by 30. We only down by a single digit. Both teams playing terrible especially the Lakers lol

"The more they lose, the sooner the coach is fired."

And y'all wonder why this team is playing with zero confidence, zero energy, zero motivation. They no longer believe in the coach. You see the same thing happening in y'all's workplace every single day

I actually feel bad for JHS too. No way he is this bad but his development arc so far has been ugly and he has 0 confidence.

Lakers throwing him out there to run backup point with no prep is hilarious.
He's looked awful in summer league, preseason and what little he's played in the regular season. And he wasn't even that good at Indiana. He's playing exactly like I thought he would.

We need to put AD in a position to succeed, we can only go as far as he can take us. Hitting shots would be a good start.

This team woulda been better if they had russ, lonnie, wenyen, dennis, and montrezl. There I said it.

I just want to know what was he working on this summer? Cause it wouldn’t shock me if the truth was that he just threw on his gear, hit the facility took a few pics for the Gram and went home.

I just want to know what was he working on this summer? Cause it wouldn’t shock me if the truth was that he just threw on his gear, hit the facility took a few pics for the Gram and went home.

Reminds me of Dwight Howard being a 80% free throw shooter in practice but in real games he's like 50%.

He's looked awful in summer league, preseason and what little he's played in the regular season. And he wasn't even that good at Indiana. He's playing exactly like I thought he would.

Bro I’m with you, I wanted 3 other players (really 5 if you include Hawkins & George but they were gone by the time the lakers had an pick) and jhs wasn’t even on my radar.

With that said, he was still projected to be a first round pick. I know scouting and projections aren’t guaranteed, but he was projected as a late lottery pick and the lakers didn’t reach by taking him there. He can’t be THIS bad. Or maybe he is this bad and it’s another Johnny Davis situation lol.

If we just played with the same fight the heat have right now we would be up by 20.

These guys don't want it.

These players spend more energy on their gameday fits than actual playing. Willing to bet they came to LA to party and bang chicks instead of wining games

Back
Top Bottom