**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

No concern that the Hawks want off of Murray after trading technically 4 first round picks for him before the extension kicks in that they just signed him to 6 months ago.

No? Okay.

Also if BK wants to deal with the Hawks, easy enough without LA.

Murray isn’t better than DLo. At least for the Lakers. Lateral? Sure. If he grew from the player he was 3 years ago, sure. He hasn’t. He’s gotten worse. Hence why Hawks have been looking to get off this ship 18 months after mortgaging a ton for him and 6 months after an extension.

He isn’t better than AR at AR’s role either.

No concern that the Hawks want off of Murray after trading technically 4 first round picks for him before the extension kicks in that they just signed him to 6 months ago.

No? Okay.

Also if BK wants to deal with the Hawks, easy enough without LA.

Murray isn’t better than DLo. At least for the Lakers. Lateral? Sure. If he grew from the player he was 3 years ago, sure. He hasn’t. He’s gotten worse. Hence why Hawks have been looking to get off this ship 18 months after mortgaging a ton for him and 6 months after an extension.

He isn’t better than AR at AR’s role either.

Delusional take

Honestly even with the struggles thus far, i still haven't worried too bad. Think it's still the same caliber if not a lil better than last years team. That still isn't good enough to win a championship tho, crazy part is it doesn't have to be anything major to put them in alignment, another solid big (preferably starting material) and another scoring option and we're talking

Delusional take

concern about murray while not acknowledging concerns around Dlo, who is on his 5th team, couldn’t find a team in free agency willing to pay him other than the lakers and is once again in trade talks, is hilarious.

Talking about how the hawks don’t want murray after signing him to a long-term deal, please find me a team that has been even rumored of being interested in Dlo. Is it only the nets? Nobody else?

I’m still rooting for Dlo and he’s been hooping since coming back from injury but let’s be fr.

Need to sell this DLo stock while it’s at its peak…
fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_1-18-2024_5-01-14PM.png

Hawks get a bunch of expiring contracts, they get a solid center to replace Capela, and they get a first rounder plus another first rounder in Max, and a 2nd rounder.

Hornets end up getting quality to replace Bridges and Hayward's expiring deals, get Hayes to replace Richards, and get Mills, who could end up being bought out.

Lakers get Murray and Capela, and could potentially get the veteran guard Mills on a buyout.

Win win for everyone

Last edited:
Had yall just traded for Kyrie or James Harden yall would have 2 more chips now, wish yall could of done what my Clippers did.

We basically got the modern day version of Jordan (Kawhi), Kobe (PG), and DWade (Harden) on our team plus Magic (WestSWISH).

Back
Top Bottom