**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Doesn't mean Vando is a 35 minute guy. Maybe 2- 7 minute shifts, and 2 - 5 minute shifts
I’m not a “starting lineup” guy… he can play a 7 minute shift at the beginning, middle or end of quarter and it will have the same effect.

Now that Vando is looking more like himself I’m fine with him getting more playing time and Prince getting less. Need some offense off the bench, like Rui to be that guy to fill that role

I’m not a “starting lineup” guy… he can play a 7 minute shift at the beginning, middle or end of quarter and it will have the same effect.

Now that Vando is looking more like himself I’m fine with him getting more playing time and Prince getting less. Need some offense off the bench, like Rui to be that guy to fill that role

Give Rui and Vando all of Prince’s minutes at this point.

Start Max. Start Wood. Anybody but Taurean.

Hell I’d rather start any of us at the 3.

I would like it to be clear. I don’t hate Taurean. I actually think he’s a really good player.

But Darvin Ham trying to make him a high grade starter has likely cost this team multiple games this season.

😂

Not really getting anything from anyone outside of AD, Bron and Vando… there’s a list of people that need to “be coached up” tonight.

Back
Top Bottom